CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What's In? What's Out? What's Hot? What's Not? E07

2 soul(s) who dare to be different comments:

McN!Sh said...

ermm..i dont really understand this topic actually...but i guess it is about what i've learn in the class...so far i've learn that team work is important in our daily life...the co-operation between the group members will make the team become stronger and it gives us more confidence...

anis farhana mohd roslan
ec08073

Jester said...

Har ?_?
miss was that a statement for us to discuss or an error occur on that link...
anyway...
what in ? A lot i think as we need to prepare for the presentation and i had choose to talk about myself. So in the same time i need to ask myself what so special about me and me realize that actually no matter had worse we are, thr must be a good side behind it. I think.... and what out, i think is what i had shared with my lecturer and my fellow student haha...

Fr: Isaac King