CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting Started: Ice-Breaking Activities (A13)

Hello, guys! One week has passed...gone...to return no more. How is UHL 2312 so far? Did you like any of these activities?
1. Snowball fight
2. 30 second talk
3. Speed talk / Speaking board game
4. Human Sculpture

What have you learnt? Do you think these activities help you to gain more confidence?

27 soul(s) who dare to be different comments:

Jin said...

After doing this activities , than lecturer told us to write down the feeling about this on this blog -.- . actually I'm no get ready what i want to write caused the speed of running activities fast .. fast .
OK , now i actual comment after thats all activity running, this all games is actually quite funny and i'm remember the snow ball activity i'm got a big trouble about it ( I'm this is self presentation on stage so write roughly and only me can read -.-││ . The end is i'm read myself loh .

Anonymous said...

Assalammualaikum miss Marziah.All the activities very interesting to me.I have enjoy myself and i know my friend closer.I felt more relax with this activities.I hope next time miss will added the new activities that more interesting.For the activity speed talk,i can think more brightly with a few second.The snowball activity, i can know my friend.

Thank you miss.

NURUL ATIQAH BINTI AJIS
AA08062

Unknown said...

this activities sure help me.... a little, that is because i got to know my friend quite well and also know how they feel about themselves. well, even though those activities were enjoyable, still i feel that it is lack of aggressiveness. however, i know, most people need to be pushed slowly..(if you know what i mean). the activity that i enjoyed the most is the 'board game'. However, most of us still very shy and the real excitement of playing the game is 'quite gone'.
actually, i quite like this Technical English class because it is much relaxing compare to the other subject.

Jin said...

I'm really don't know this comment so short only -.- . I'm only write down few than finish leh ....
After that we finish this activity quite fast than go to the 30 sec. speed talk . my opponent is Sobri . Before start this game, lecturer told us to form 6 question to ask . the question I'm write is .. feel rubbish . like what the most happy moment in life ( he answer when laugh ) -.- . and what will you say after get graduate ( thank of GOD ) =.= and if can be some1 else what will be ( prime minister ) @@ .

aien said...

Hello!!
I think all the activities are interesting and give me time to break and release my tension..
All the activities help me to know all my friends much better..
and also help me to improve my english..
I think the ice breaking and others activities help me and others to become more confident and talk what we want talk..
that's all..thank you

Unknown said...

I think Ice-Breaking Activities is quiet interesting for me. It help me to learn to each other with my friends. Moreover, I also learn how to speak English well. In addition, I also my time with my friends to play the games that I haven't done before.

Your sincerely student,
Michael Wong Sie Ung
AA08092

Amir_pali said...

Assalamualaikum....("_")

To Miss Marziah,
Thanks for giving me this opportunity to comment.I don't have any critical problem with your teaching.I'm quite interested with the activities that I've done with my classmate.Learn to speaks more coherently without nervous.Spent more time with my new friends and know a little bit more about them self.I really-really enjoy my time and the more important thing is I learn some new games that I ever done before this.Thank a lots.
I'm very-very appreciated that.

Your sincerely student,
Amir Fadli Bin Abu Bakar
AA08173

pali said...

Assalamualaikum.well,i think that this is the best games i have ever played so far.I never play this games before.with this games I can know my friends better especially Azfar.Just now i knew that he has a couple of brown beard.This games also improve my speaking.i've also learnt a new word today.thanks a lot to miss Marziah for introducing us with this games.

ANIES'S SHAWLS said...

♥I think all of these activities are really fun and joyfull.

At this time, after i had a stress from the classes before this, and these activities had give me a fun time.

But, i also can get some moral values from the snow balls activity that makes us being an honest person...

Also the speed talk, it has train me to speaking english faster.. i enjoy this class...

♥thank you miss

NUR ANIS ADLINA BT MAT NOOR
AA08098

Unknown said...

assalamualaikum..miss marziah...i'm Sharifah nadia binti syed ahmad..the activities are interesting..almost gain my confidence on these activities..these lesson are fun and not strict as other subject..such as activities 30 sec speed talk..its fun.thats all from me..

my name is hafizah said...

i learn to communicate to other people with confident and i can practice speaking..it's enjoyable activities..it's can help me to know my friend closely.=]

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum...
I am Noormariani binti Ismail.i love today's activities..It is very fun and i am enjoy to join this..
Miss Marziah is really cool and sweet during the class...
I am lucky to join today's activities because i can learn more about my classmate and i can know their secret that not appearance among this two weeks..
Thank you because help me a lot...

Unknown said...

this Technical English class very funnies and i like it. i can known my classmate closely with snowball, speed talk and bord game. the snow ball make me honest. speed talk make me think in a short time and give a best answer. bord game also make me honest with my friends. i can also know my friend's charities, personality and their identity. this ice breaking make me happy in Technical English class...

MUHAMMAD NAZRUL AMIR B MOHD RAZALI
AA08179
A13

my name is hafizah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hOney n' cLOver said...

sO far..it's fUn, creatiVe, happening, cOol, knOwledgeable....
besides it should help mOre tO knowing each oTher a lOt, n sPend a lOt of tIme tOgether...
lEarning sOmething what we dOnt kNow about....
tHis is the started of tHe nEw teRm in learning pRocess.....=^.^=

Jin said...

Actually I'm also prepare few I'm feel quite good question , like what transport tools will u want to be and what the goals after graduate .. no time -.- . He ask me what will u want to be if can become a things ( my answer is computer , think this is very smart thing even stronger than human being HAHA ) this only question i'm remember .. =.= After this i board game .. .. .. .. talk too much leh , think is time to stop leh . so stop here.. hope the reader and lecturer will happy that i'm try so hard in this comment posting and give me a good marks .. thank you very much

Unknown said...

My name is Mohd Fazrul Radziff Bin Ramli from A13.The activities during class like board game,snow ball and ice breaking was so fun and enjoyable.
The activities like snow ball teach me to know my personality and teach me to be honest.
The speed talk activities make me to answer many question in short time and this make better in speaking english.
For board game,i can know my friend`s like and dislike...
that`s all from me...
THANK YOU..

X_LiMiTeD said...

hye..i'm Nur Syahidah..today we already did snowball, speed talk and board games..it was fun and i enjoyed it..Besides that,we also get known each other better then last days..From these activities,i realise that there are many things that i still did not know about my section mates..A part from that,i also learn a new word which is complexion..after all these day,i did not that other word for skin colour is complexion..funny isn't?But it is a good sign for me as i'm learning a new word and therefore,i hope that i can learn more new word in our next class

my name is hafizah said...

i learn to communicate to other people with confident and i can practice speaking..it's enjoyable activities..it's can help me to know my friend closely.=]

sobri said...

haha... thats the best activity that i ever had here at UMP...not all the activity... The activity that i really enjoyed is snowballl.... hahah... by that we can know our section mate more closer and know each other well.........

Norazizan bin Abd Rahim said...

after doing these activities...i can get to know my classmates better and i can gain confidence to speak at to front of the class....hope that the will be a lot of these activities in the future class...
THANX...

FROM:NORAZIZAN BIN ABD RAHIM
MATRIX NO:AA08182

pali said...

sorry because i need to repost this comment.'Assalamualaikum.well,i think that this is the best games i have ever played so far.I never play this games before.with this games I can know my friends better especially Azfar.Just now i knew that he has a couple of brown beard.This games also improve my speaking.i've also learnt a new word today.thanks a lot to miss Marziah for introducing us with this games.'THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.


AA08144
MOHD FADLI BIN KHALID
C10/110
KARUNG BERKUNCI 12
25000 GAMBANG, KUANTAN,
PAHANG DARUL MAKMUR,
MALAYSIA.

Unknown said...

This activities more fun than i think..all this activities very fun, makes me laugh
every times..haha..makes all know each other..this activities also makes me closer to other friend,and I'm not shy person anymore..this makes bond to each other...this class hours doesn't board during this activities...smile always..:)

Unknown said...

My name is Mohd Azfar Irfan.Well,to my beloved teacher,actually i like learn this subject.This subject can help me to improve my english.But,
sometime i can't go faster.I'm weak in english. I hope that teacher can help me.So,for the activities that we have done, i think that are good.I hope there are more challenge activities..

Unknown said...

I have been learn tolerance and respect thought these activities.I have not been learning in this environment that is free and fun.of course i agree go thought these activities really built up my confidence to be 'me' as unique in physical but aslo in characteristic.TQ

Guru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ASSALAMUALAIKUM!!!! My name is epul.The game like snow ball & ice breaking was so fun & i'm so enjoyed. heehee. From this activity, i can knew about my friend. Then, i feel more comfident..