CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I hate public speaking C13

12 soul(s) who dare to be different comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum 2 anyone viewing my comment...

-------------------------------------

PUBLIC SPEAKING!!

what can I described about it?
-nervous
-shy
-shaking
-and so on ....

but sometimes I enjoy about it IF another person go at front and present their project @ related.

but what I'm hate about public speaking is myself that speechless..
other conditions it OK on ME.
confident style, and other EXCLUDE related at speech I can control it!

that the weakness that I want improved after this! so, PLEASE HELP ME OUT ON THAT!!!


-----------------------------------

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum......

*This what is my comment about the topic.I agree with the topic that " I hate public speaking".Why i agree with it??

*It is because every time when i have a public speaking test my head will get crazy and my heart will will go more faster than ever..When we talk about public speaking, it means that you have to talk infront of so many people.So everything you want to talk you must be well prepared and suitable for tha audience.Thats whats make me feel bad of....

*But Itry to overcome all of it.So now im not afraid about it anymore because of mind set said that it just a test.So let it be.Mind set is very important because it will set everything in your body.so everithing that you all do just set your mind that it is just a test that youu have to take......so now i didn't said that i love public speaking but i just think that it will not be any problem for me to have it....Its good for me to improve my english as well......So, people set your mind know.....(",)

Anonymous said...

with the name of Allah...

I agree with this topic that"i hate public speaking".However while i get a chance to give a public speaking i realize that during my presentation
It's gave me the chance to enhance myself in level of confident.It's help me in anilizing the strength and weakness of myself and others (freinds)during the speech.The strength should be keep up and the weakness should be replace with a positive one.We can see from the slide that miss Maziah presented,that she had stand with high level of confident even she know that her grammar is not good and actually she do know what she had said...so funny :)

Anonymous said...

MY acronim of PUBLIC SPEAKING:

>>P-push urself to
>>U-up ur strength and
>>B-be ready to
>>L-low ur shy while stand
>>I-infront the audience
>>C-CONFIDENT urself!!

>>S-strong
>>P-power
>>E-encourage
>>A-adoring
>>K-knowledge
>>I-invisible
>>N-nerve
>>G-gaily

JUST THE TIPS! ^_^

Anonymous said...

hello and assalamualaikum

i hate public speaking. No. i love public speaking - if only i'm the one who become the audiens. :)

Public speaking need a person to talk about an issue or something that is related to the audiens.

When i was giving a talk about Beethoven in front of class, i was shivering. Not because i was nervous, but because the air - conditioner was so cold!

Practise makes perfect. Practising can reduce our nervousness when we face the audiens. Be prepared as the great preparation can produce the awesome speech. That was what we learnt in this subject. So, we had learnt the theory and now we have to practic them. I had tried my best when i was in front of class to give the talk.

Thanks Miss Marziah!

Anonymous said...

salam.
hello everyone..

Practice really does help and taking deep breaths and relaxing is really helpful as well.

I managed to do the presentations and thankfully, I passed. I told a fewc my classmate how I felt about it so they were really supportive. I just tried to imagine myself talking to a group of friends, so that made it easier. I even had to take on the role of a character in all the people I meet can speak English very well.I also imagine one day I can speak English very well and I ended up enjoying it lala!!.

Anonymous said...

Salam....
hii everyone(^-^)...

I really2 hate public speaking...

It is because I afraid to talk in front the audience and I worried that anyone would laugh me...Hahaha..

I was so nervous when I giving a talk... But I try my best... and always practice to give a good talk because for me practice make someone perfect...
Huhuhuhu...

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!

Public speaking?
Oh,I really hate that.This is because everytime it comes to my turn on giving a speech or presentation I will get nervous.

Eventhough I have already did preparation I still get nervous. I just wish that I never have to do public speaking but it is impossible since it is very important.

Fortunately, Miss Marziah taught me on how to be a good speaker. I have learned a lot from the class and I feel that it really helps me.

Anyway I'm just an ordinary people that would always do mistakes but from the past I learned on how to be a better person on the future.

Anonymous said...

Most of the time public speaking would fright us. This is because we are not confident of ourselves. We are not confident about our vocabulary. So, we need more practice to increase our confident level. Try to talk in English often.
Try to make conversation even though using broken English. Don't afraid about your friends would laugh at you.Later they will salute you.
so, good luck in trying.


SITI NUR AZWANI BT MD.ISMAIL(CB08067)

Anonymous said...

salam to everyone...

public speaking????

public speaking????

public speaking????

can anyone help me...

until i meet u miss,,u give me strength to do it...

before that....i really hate to stand in front and give a speech althogh a little speech...
and i also cannot master it since when I'm standard 1 until now...

but now...actually its so hard to do it....with your advice...i'm promise to do it better!!!!!
aja2x....basyah

nurul aen_cb08069

Anonymous said...

Hello.Well I do hate public speaking.It just like the song that Miss Marziah show us which sounds like this,"I hate public speaking.Suddenly I'm someone I dont know.Hehe it just like myself.
I will become nervous and I feel mute.Sometimes I tend to trembling like a leaf.Hehe funny,isn't it?But I know public speaking is good to build one's confidence especially talking infront of many audience.

Anonymous said...

hype!
public speaking?
haha
i do love pubilc speaking although sometimes im shaking in front of the people.
watching the funny video of public speaking make me lough. (>_<)
i really enjoy the video :)