CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I hate public speaking A13

13 soul(s) who dare to be different comments:

Amir_pali said...

I'm really-really confuse laa...why nobody like to say something in this topic..????

hOney n' cLOver said...

yOsh...=^.^=
assalamualaikum, miss...
issues abOut hating pubLic speaking maybe a hOt tOpic amOng student nOwadays...
i admit iT, i also hate it...o.O
talking in da bathrOom alOne...
ahaks...
it mayBe sOunds crazy but thats da tRuth...
i dO it tO build my cOnfidence tO face da cOmmuniTy....

-simplediba89-

Unknown said...

About the public speaking I also hate it. This is because I feel nervous and feel not confident to present and sometime I feel scared to face a lot of people. But I feel that the public speaking is a interesting activity and a lot of fun. Moreover, it teach me how to speak well in public.Although the video & animation are quiet intresting but I still
fell bored.

aien said...

for me..??
I don't know lor..
sometime I like to speak..
if I chat with my cousin..
but sometime I hate that..
maybe I think my grammar is bad..
but last class on tuesday...
I like to sing that song..
"I HATE PUBLIC SPEAKING!!"
but juz the chorus...hahaha..
erm..bout public speaking..
I think it needs our confident..
but mostly I feel nervous too when I have to come up in front and talk in english..
but I think I have to change my mind..and try to face it..huhu..
never mind..CHAIYOK ain!!

Anonymous said...

assalammualaikum everybody..

about the slide show that we learn last week,tis very interesting to me..we know many ways to speak in front of the audience..it is really attract the student to watch the slide show..we can differentiate between the good speaking and not..actually,i am not the good people to speak in front the people..but,when i watch the slide show,i more attract to learn and want to learn the best ways to be the best..huu..
thats all..

NURUL ATIQAH AJIS
AA08062

my name is hafizah said...

public speaking?

huhuhuhu.....
wawawawawawa..
i don,t like it..
i,m not confident and afraid,i think i can not speaking corectly,..i afraid if you all dont understand what i want to say....help me...just now,i need to practice and practice again...
hurmmmm....=[

i hate public speaking!!!

Amir_pali said...

Assalamualaikum...(^_^)

I really love that video clip..It's actually describe about me..I hate talking in front of others..I feel afraid and nervous to do that alone or in a group..But sometimes even I come out to present or whatever in group I still can feel the scared.But nothing I can do now because I have to do so.I need to speak a lot from now on and I'll try to keep away my fright....(~_~)

Honestly, I really hate public speaking!!!So,please don't ask me do that....(^_~)

ANIES'S SHAWLS said...

♥Assalamualaikum....

♥ I think, I also hate public speaking...but, I can perform a public speaking if I had to...

♥ I don't like public speaking because I think, when give a talk, specially in English, I feel like my grammar is too bad... I love to enjoy other person's talk...

♥ I think, we need confident when giving a talk... it is the most important thing that we have to have.

♥ One more thing is, we must be prepared before giving a talk... and other is, we must control the audience using eye contact...


♥ NUR ANIS ADLINA BINTI MAT NOOR
♥ AA08098

X_LiMiTeD said...

hai everyone...about i hate public speaking..the song is goods..sometimes..i will sang the song slowly..especially when i did my notes..hehe then my friend will laugh at me..then i'm blushing..hehehe..funny rite??..there are many tips that i get from the presentation that had been showed to us..'great speaker are not born..they trained'..that are some word that i joted down just to make me more confident when i did my presentation..from the movie that had been showed..we all learn that we have to be more confidence n always be prepared with the question that had been asked by audience..And also do not write too many word on our power point..but we should explain ang elabrate it..i hope i can use most of the tips on my presentation soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

i don't hate public speaking, not that i love it but i just don't hate it. i hate that song...huhuhu... i love the second last presentation. about a man who said he,s dying but not acting like one. what a spirit! i love his speech, love his spirit. there,s some big name in the corporate world came to hear his speech, but he didn't look a little bit afraid. i respect him!

Anonymous said...

waahhh...
i just finish my presentatiOn bout TITAS project and its feel so realive...
eventhOugh we are da firSt grOup tO present, but i fell sO great...=^.^=
went i stArt sTanDing infrOnt of otHers, its like i'm alreaDy uSe to it....
iTs feel really great...^^
n yet ofcOurse, da nervOus daT i feel sTill remain inside me n i'll manage tO fight it..=^.^=
gambattene, minna_san..!!

-simplediba89-

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum....
seriously,i really hate public speaking....because i'm facing a problem to speak in front a lot of people that i don't know...
but the song is really enjoyable...
it's describing me...
but if i need to speak in front of others, i will try to do my best to impress the listener so thay can enjoy my presentation....
that's all...
thank you....

posted by,
NORAZIZAN BIN ABD RAHIM
AA08182

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum...
about "I HATE PUBLIC SPEAKING"..
seriously,i dont have confident and shy to speak in front of many person...
all the point that i want to tell..missing out of my mind..
nut...after watch that power point...i think ,i can change my characters and try my best to speak in front of audience..
thats all.thank you

SHARIFAH NADIA BINTI SYED AHMAD
AA08165