CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Getting Started: Ice-Breaking Activities (E08)

Hello,guys! One week has passed...gone...to return no more. How is UHL 2312 so far? Did you like any of these activities?
1. Snowball fight
2. 30 second talk
3. Speed talk / Speaking board game
4. Human Sculpture

What have you learnt? Do you think these activities help you to gain more confidence?

17 soul(s) who dare to be different comments:

Unknown said...

I have learn how to communicate much better and learn how to speak more clearly...and i do think that this activity help me gaining my confidence...

Aiesyah Ghazali
EC08027

Unknown said...

for me the activities give me chances to try to speak in english because I can't speak my english is to bad.but i not confidence yet..:p

Anonymous said...

So, as you said one week has passed. There no way of turning back, By hook or by crook life must goes on.

UHL 2312-really fun for me. It seems the same as your motto- live, lough, learn and share. I find out that this course would be one of the best subject that i have.

Move on to the Getting Started : Ice-breaking Activities, of course it really breaking the ice's bond- shy, afraid of stage and so on.

Snowball fight for instance challenge me on asking someone personal detail and have a talk with him or her. For me it quite tough to start talking or chatting with someone we don't know her or he before. But situation is the best medium change someone. For me i give 4 star for snowball fight.

30 second talk teach me on how to overcome and minimize stage afraid. It's really work!

In Speed talk i talk with a guy from E07. We have fun from the activity-cause we don't have such shy to ask many weird questions.

Human Sculpture dares us to be proactive and coperative person. I find out that this activity gives us a lesson that in a group there must be a good leader and a good follower as well.

Overall, this ice-breaking is best way to break the ice bond in my self and others as well. Thanks.

Your student,
ZULFADHLI BIN SOHOK
EC08070

matnoi89 said...

at first i tought it was so boring..but after some few activity, it was quite fun and i enjoy it..




nizam
ec08032

Unknown said...

Hye...
For me..I think this activity give me some exprience about how to be more brave to stand in a stage.
Althought, this subject are handle at evening but i feel more fresh because this subject are so happy and funny.
That all.thank you :-)

kyouraku said...

Hello everyone. For me, all this activities help me to build up my characteristic....but, not all this activities help me effectively. we should do more activity that need presentation. when we do presentation, we can gain our confidence coz we need to talk in front of audience. it also teach me to make my pronounsation more better...-fadzlan- gracias...

Unknown said...

when ice-breaking,we play snow ball to know each other..this activiti is very good to us to know the class member..we also not boring in this activiti..this activiti make us know each other faster and easier to remember..


norsyafiera bt. nawang
ec08066

Unknown said...

actually, i dislike the activities such as ice breaking. but,this time is difference. i feel so happy, laughing together with new friends, but sometime,if i was told to go stage and presant something, istill feel nervous,hahahahahaha.............
:-)

Anonymous said...

One week has passed. As you said we must continue our life and there is no turning back.

So far, I think most of the activities that we have done is really fun but some are not like snowball fight. Maybe it because we are new and do not know each other well. To me the activity is not very effective because to me,if we want really to know someone, it will happen naturely.

The most fun activity for me is The Human Sculpture.This activity need us to think creatively and be cooperative with other. In this activity we are told to sit in group of diffrent classes.This give me an opportunity to know friend from other class and cooperate with them.We had laugh and had fun during the discussion.
And at the end,our group can represent it well.


From all of this activities, I learn how to be confidence with myselves and with other.It also thought me not to be a shy person,nervous guy and quiet men.
I hope this fun learning activity will continue and I hope Teacher can come up with a very unique activityb so we are bored in class.

Thank you.


MUHAMAD SYAFIQ BIN KADIRAN
-EC08048-

siti nur ain said...

Assalamualaikum.Hi,I hope that each and everyone in this world has a nice day.As for my first comment on the Ice-Breaking Activities which is I have to do the Snowball fight,30 second talk,Speed talk and Human Sculpture,I would like to say that it was really enjoyable and I can know everyone quite well.That's all,thank you.

Unknown said...

yo yo yo!!! for the ice breaking activities, i think that it is cool! ty!

hafizly said...

this kind of activities is totally fun.loads of good stuff that i and gain for myself.i also get to know my sweet,cute friends better and can avoid my uncomfortable thoughts of them.that's great don't you think..lastly,it is rather difficult to speak in front of people than writting an essay but through this activity,it can be vice versa......

ashraf said...

hello everyone...i just want to say that those activities was very good to know each members in my class...but it is quite boring because it took a long time to finish... your sincerely,
mohamad ashraf bin bonyamin

zakuan said...

assalamualaikum...honestly i just want to say that this activity is very good..thank you...

your lovely student,
muhammad zakuan b. ahmad salim
ec08062

Unknown said...

First of all,this activity is good for we as new student at this university because it will make all student know each other more closely. Then, the activity make me more brave to stand on the stage. That all.

Anonymous said...

ChA..
thanks for read my article..
i very happy with the activity..

Anonymous said...

tHank YoU MisS MarZiah...(^_^)
noW,EngLish cLasS waS noT sO boRed anyMorE.....
ThE aCtiVity WaS sO inTereStiNg,fuN anD haPpeniNg.
I Was reALly Enjoy duRing thE cLasS
PeaCe...=)

hayati husin
ec08020