CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

UHL2312: The Finale (P14)

“Every day I shall put my papers in order and every day I shall say farewell. And the real farewell, when it comes, will only be a small outward confirmation of what has been accomplished within me from day to day.”
~Etty Hillesum~

I really don’t like to say goodbye. But now we almost come to the end of this semester, well, we need one last post to conclude all our experiences throughout the semester, aren’t we?

For me, this semester is really hectic. Time is running fast and fast. But all the struggles seem worth a while when I see you in class. Especially when we laugh together (or at each other hahaha ). For me, it was a great experience teaching all of you – bach of students who are always punctual, unique, creative and amusing in your own way.

So, ‘been there and done that’ what are the things that you like about this course?
Are there any interesting activities or games that that you really enjoy in class?
Did you gain any valuable lesson that you learnt not only in the module but through out your interaction with your classmates, teacher and friends?

Feel free to spill the beans.

“Auf wiedersehen!”

19 soul(s) who dare to be different comments:

HasRulz said...

Well, this course is technically English of course. Haha. So technical problems do arise right? That is why we learn this course to address technical problems in correct English usage but not solve it. Hehe.
I certainly enjoy Tell Me More and there was this activity that we do it together first time with another section..statue.
Throughout my interaction with my classmates, I learned that people are unique in their own ways but share common interest when doing an activity together, which is to have fun learning this course.
So good luck everyone on finals.
Also, an apology to Miss Marziah and friends for any of my unintended misconduct behaviour. Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Deepavali.

Hasrul
Class representative
PB08064

AsHLeY said...

So this is the final comment the Technical English.
I very enjoy what the activities that we are do it all. Especially is the exhibition. Although in the exhibition I still can not present very confident but I very enjoy. Because this is the first time we do it at the sport complex with the other faculty student.
In my class I also learn many think from my classmate and we doing the Tell Me More together. This is a good memory for me in this Technical English class.
Finally, I would like to apologise to those that I have ever done wrong and thank you for Miss Marziah.
Do best in final exam.

Ng Swee Nee (Ashley)
PB08038

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum...

so this is my final comment for technical english.
first time i'am come this class i really nervous because in my mind only think just i can not speak english very well..
so went this class live around 4 month i feel really love this class because more activities we all doing together..this class i really learn more about the english.first what i learn in this class is you must speak english its does care you can or not you must learn because where everyday u learn to speak english we the truelly improve our speaking...especially tell me more i really enjoy it because this exposed to me to more know new word.it also exposed me to some proces in detail the what i never know before.beside that tell me more really teach me to pronouncing very well..some time this program really fun because my friend include me go in the own ways to speak the word because i am that bad in pronouncing some words until i have to repeat many time....
so that all i want to comment..
i wish to all my friend good luck the final exam..
to my beloved lecturer Miss Marziah i would like to apologize for any of my wrong...

thank you...

SITI HAZWANI BINTI OTHMAN
PB08016

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum and hello..


So this is the last comment for Technical English Blog.So sad but i'm happy at the same time.Through this class I learned how to communicate in English with my classmate.This class is the most class i like among the other class,because there are a lot activity we do during this class,such as do tell me more,presentation,acting,blogging and so on.This class teach me how to speak with confidence and talk in front of my friends.First time I went to this class I felt to shy because i'm not good in English or I can't speak English with well,but now I believe my English improved a little bit.The most activity I like to do is Tell Me More (hehehehehe),part pronunciations.Some time I fed up to do it but when I look my friend doing this part I feel funny,everybody struggling to pronounce the word with properly.I would like to say Thanks to Miss Marziah,because you force us to do all the activity to help us improve
in English.Besides that I get a lot new friend during this class especially when our class need to combined with the other course.I really miss this class because we laugh together share everything in this class and so on.I'm comfortable the way Miss Marziah teach us this subject,not to strict but more relax.Blogging activity make me explore the other world.I meant I get more information and share with my friend.Lastly I'm sorry if I make mistakes or make you all not comfortable along this class.I do sometimes I did not realize my behavior.So sorry!!..muahhhh



Nurul Azean
PB 08053

豫悦 said...

Here comes to the end of the 1st semester. Well, I feel quite sad that we had to say goodbye. For sure, I will miss our Ms.Marziah very much. Here, I would like to thank our gorgeous Ms.Marziah for everything that she had done for us and her scarification toward us. I really appreciate it. Besides, I will miss my P14 classmates too. Just wondering, would it be able for us to meet again in the same section for next semester. Haha. In this half year, we go through many activities during our technical English class. The most unforgettable for us I think it would be practising “adjustable” for several time like an idiot, anyway, we do have fun from it and enjoyed it. Besides, we also enjoyed the activities that we do together with another section’s friends. All those activity are very interesting and motivating. The blog is the most headache things, but finally I manage to finish it in time. About the class expo, I might not perform well on the presentation day, but I do put a lot of effort on it and I also learn a lot of thing from that. So, that’s all from me, hope we can meet again in the next semester. Wish you guys all the best for a successful future and thank you, Ms Marziah.

Ong Shu Ying
PB08040

Elizabeth Davidson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Davidson said...

When I newly attended this course, all I ever had in my mind was that ‘am I capable in adapting myself to the surroundings of this class?’. I was nervous and hesitated much as I cast my sight on all the new students which I had not yet met at that time. But as time went by, I noticed that miss is very friendly and sociable even though you are the lecturer. You treated us like friends and that is what I’m very thankful about even until now.

Honestly, I like the class being conducted very lively in the sense of all students were having fun and interacted with one another well enough to spark out a long lasting friendship in each and every one of us. Besides, I enjoyed the part where we had to do the ‘Tell Me More’ exercises as I always like to use computer. *chuckles* Other than that, the activity that I enjoyed most was when we had to draw out figures with our eyes closed but guided by the other’s verbal instructions. It showed that giving an order is not as easy as it seems as the figures we drew mostly did not match what had been instructed.

Throughout this semester, I realized the importance of team working, communications and so on. Everyone comes from all sorts of backgrounds. The one value, to me, which supersedes all is the capability of understanding and preserving others’ feelings. Through good social interactions, a stronger bond can be created and thus, uniting us all regardless of age and ethnicity as it is the most priceless thing ever a person can get.

Thank you, Ms. Marziah for all your effort and time spent in helping us through this course. None of your kindness that you had showed us will be left outside our memory box. Take care always.


Elizabeth Davidson
PB08022

Unknown said...

Good afternoon to Miss Marziah and my fellow friends. This will be my last comment for Technical English for this semester. It is sad to know that Miss Marziah wont be teaching us again for the next semester. It is so enjoyable when we conduct english in the class with laughter and jokes. In the class, we have games but all is connected with english. It is so fun to spend our time with Miss Marziah, our beloved lecture for this semester. If we are allow to choose, we will choose to have same lecture again. Words cant explain how excited and happy we are in the class spending time learning and speaking english. Now we can present well in front a lot of students although we used to fear and scare when stand in front of the class. With our posture, speak loud, and eye contacts teach me to be a good presenter. Tell me more part even help us with our grammar and pronounciation. Every monday, we will reach class early to wait for Miss Marziah. Thursday too. That is life, we shall appreaciate our life because we live in this world for once only so use it and live it nicely. Thank you Miss Marziah for your time and what you had sacrificed for us. It is our pleasure to have a fantastic lecture like you.

From,
Meng Tuck
PB08026

SHAKERS said...

Hi,finally we come to the end,alright without wasting the time I would like to answer the question. Firstly I will answer yes because english language is a international language, moreover we as a future managers should master this language very well.Hence I support this cource it's helped a lot in developing my English language skills and by keeping up this course I hope one day or before I finish up my studies I can be a profesional in this language.
Activities?????? well there many games we played together is blogging for me It is fun because It make us to read more.First I not so interested in this thing but after that I realized that this is one of Miss Marziah plan to help us in master this language.From that moment I was start blogging,when ever I got time I will use it to read any article,and I use this upportunity to upgrade my language not for earn or to show of infront of my friends.Then the others game we use to play on thursday such as read friends notes that was My first activities after my operation and I still remember the question that is 'Are you clever'.hahaha funny,but I managed to answer wisely thanks god.
And for the last question I would like to answer that I have learnt many things from my classmate such as teamwork,loving classmate,helping and so on and so forth.
AND about Miss Marziah.........She is the coolest lecture we have and I like to go to her class because of her kindness and from her I have learnt many things.And finally I pray that next semester I will meet Miss Marziah and my P14 classmate.
THANK YOU
SIMON PETER CHANDRAN
PB08029

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum and good afternoon everyone...this is a last comment that i will write after i doing over all activity in class or outside..heh3..I very proud for Miss Marziah because her very efficient person that know how to manage their class and their students exactly...First time, i going her class i not comfortable and not confident to doing the activity that her make...after that, i was thinking why the lecture doing that and i know the activity that i do has more benefit for my life exspecially in english..I learned more about english after i join her class such as know how to communication with everyone, team work, how to get a good presenter and so own...But, one thing that i would not proud in myself about doing the exhibition...before day exhibition i very excited to doing the activity...but the result are not good, i don't know why...maybe i really nervous or waiting long time to present my product...i think this is not good answer to give...heh3 maybe i not really prepair about my exhibition....
Thankful for Miss Marziah because this semester her give me more knowledge and learned something new about english...
I hope we can see in the next semester and i can learn more about english...so that all can i write for the final comment and i hope you all enjoy and happy in Miss Marziah especially P14...I will remember that memory at all...thank you..and bebbayeee...

Siti Rosnani Binti Suliaman
PB08017

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum..

Hai miss!,hai friends!..hu3..i fill so sad because this my last comment for this semester...and the last for this year..hu3. I also sad because after this it will be defecult to me to see miss marziah again..miss you so cool and so sporting. For me miss marziah always want to give the best of the best for our class even some time her students make him like crazy..but she always can give a cute smile to us..for example went i give the bad draf for pamphlet she still can smile to me and tell me how to make the right draf..i hope that next semester we can get the good teacher like MISS MARZIAH..in this opportunity,i want to apology to Miss Marziah and of course to all my friends for all my mistake in class or out of the class..lastly i want to say i love you all..thats all from my true heart..thank you..bye3..muuah!!!;)..peace no war...


NADHIR BIN NORDIN
PB08085
FINALE COMMENT!!!

Unknown said...

Hi...Firstly, I want to say thanks to Miss marziah for given me chance to write my last comment here. Actually, I felled enjoy for this subject along this semester it cause I had learn so many thing that I have never study it before. Mostly I like is the Tell Me More. Other than I also got new experience especially for final project exhibition. the lesson I get is we shouldn’t judge the book by it’s cover because nobody is perfect, no one is faultless. Lastly, I’m very grateful to Miss marziah and all my friends who helpfulness and hopefully we can continues our studies together for the next semester’s and will become a better person than today.. Tq 4 everything.
Hafzan
PB08039

Anonymous said...

assalamuaikum...

well i'm not believe now we finish this class.many things i learn in this class example speaking english and do presentation.although my presentation not really good but i'm realy enjoy in my class.tq for miss marziah.this is first time i'm doing tell me more but this activities give many beneficial for me...
with my friends,teacher and classmate i get not very shy when meet new people.
lastly, i would like apologise if i make anything wrong form teacher and all my friends and thank tou for miss marziah.
god luck for final..


siti hajar
pb08062

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum……….

Time is going so fast right. So, this is my last comment in this blog. First of all I would like to thank you and apologize to our beloved lecturer, Miss Marziah bt Ramli. Thank you for your advice and all your guidance too. Frankly speak, I am not fluent in English and lack of confidence. I think that this subject help me to improve my English. There are a lot of activities that force me to speak and I am really enjoying all of the activity that we had together especially, the exhibition. Actually that is my first time I do such activity. I am quite nervous at the first time and I am also regretting that I am not performing well during my presentation. I am also want to thanks to my group’s exhibition for their co-operation and we were really enjoying in a team.

Finally, for all my classmates, thanks for everything and wish all of you all the best. Good luck for your final exam for semester 1 and for Miss Marziah, wish you good luck in your carrier. I hope that we can meet again in the next semester.

Thank you.

Siti Halijah Azmi
PB08014

Anonymous said...

So, this is my final comment for technical English .For me, all these activities that we did together make a happy memories in my life at UMP.I got learned more about this subject especially in Tell Me More. It exposed to me to know new word and how to speak very well and it improves my pronunciation. I use this opportunity, to upgrade my speaking in English. Thanks Miss Marziah for everything, and I would like to apologize to you if I did wrong and also to you all my friends P14…So, good luck everyone for final.


NAJMI BTE MD NOR
PB08034

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum
After 4 months posting comments,now this is the time where we should conclude all of the comment that we posts.Here we call it the finale.Technical English class for this sem is very interesting and so much fun.I enjoy all the moment we had together.All activities we did in class such as public speaking and acivities we did in the lab like Tell Me More is very interesting.I realy enjoy it and it really help me to improve my English.A lots of thanks to Miss Marziah.You tought us a lot and the very important things that i learned from you is we should be confident to speak english.I want to appologize to Miss Marziah and all my friends if i had done anything wrong.Good luck for our final.

NUR HIDAYAH BT MOHD TAHIR
PB08057
P14

Unknown said...

Salam............
Thanks you to miss Marzaih , i so really enjoy leaning wiht you.I have lean more about how to talk in the with people when whant tell some think.I also have new friend in another section.I hope can lean whit you in the next sem whit you.that all.thank you.

Unknown said...

In the first semester of my university life in University Malaysia Pahang, I was learning technical english and my lecturer is Miss Marziah. Before I attend to class, I thought it is like the usual class we sit and learn the grammer only. Out of my expection, the first class we attend is to play snow ball to know each other from class . It such a good time get to know each other because the English class is the first class we attend after get in university. When Thursday, we will combine class with another section, and the first class after we combine is to act as Alien!! I remember that time, I acting in front of the class. It is so fun and funny on the time. Though this, I get to know a lot of new friends. Besides acting in the class, we also learn how to presenting in front of the stage, learn how to pronounce a word in Tell Me More section. The blogging section is the most headache one, because I always forgetful and need to rush a lot of comment end of the month and my partner that always rush to post comments at the end of the month is Shu Ying and Meng Tuck. Vice versa, I was force to read some articles to write my comments. Though this, I just know that bread also got 5 healthy ways to eat that encourage me to eat more bread and more than last time. From my point of views, I felt that Miss Marziah when comes to study, she is serious but when comes to playing time, she will jokes with us and together laugh. I remember the word “GAY” that she changed my point of view towards gay. Gay means HAPPY! So all of us are GAY! Not to forget the sound effect of elimination, TE NEK! She made my day such a beautiful day even outside there raining heavily. Thank you Miss Marziah.


Yong Yin Zhi
PB08024

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum, and sorry for late post comment,, please forgive me miss.. i really dont remember to comment finale...

For the finale, i think my beloved teacher, miss marziah has make a great job in the class however her skema. I'm so happy when attend this english class. All the games are very interesting and new for me firstly "pingu" gamer. There are many values that i get from this class, firstly i'm become more close with each other, and then i improve a little for my english skill. Before this ,i was very scared or nervous to something about english. But now, i'm little confident to speak english in front of people. The activities like present ourself is very good for me because, after the presentation, i know what kind of my friends are they.. I think, that all, thank you miss and thank you all members...

muhammad hafiz
pb08020