CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

UHL2312: The Finale (A13)

“Every day I shall put my papers in order and every day I shall say farewell. And the real farewell, when it comes, will only be a small outward confirmation of what has been accomplished within me from day to day.”
~Etty Hillesum~

I really don’t like to say goodbye. But now we almost come to the end of this semester, well, we need one last post to conclude all our experiences throughout the semester, aren’t we?

For me, this semester is really hectic. Time is running fast and fast. But all the struggles seem worth a while when I see you in class. Especially when we laugh together (or at each other hahaha ). For me, it was a great experience teaching all of you – bach of students who are always punctual, unique, creative and amusing in your own way.

So, ‘been there and done that’ what are the things that you like about this course?
Are there any interesting activities or games that that you really enjoy in class?
Did you gain any valuable lesson that you learnt not only in the module but through out your interaction with your classmates, teacher and friends?

Feel free to spill the beans.

“Auf wiedersehen!”

35 soul(s) who dare to be different comments:

Amir_pali said...

Assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera..(^__^)

I'm gonna be the first one(wah,so proud lorr).Sorry for not getting along with all of you in the 2 class before.got so many problem lorr...

Hah,one week more to approach the final.It is wise to remember that exams are not there as punishment. Instead, they are a good way of testing to see how much information you have learnt.

I am always scared of exams, and I still not started do the revision yet.I always feel that in exams there is always not enough time. That actually sends me panicked. Also, I always feel that I am not answering the question the way the examiner wants it answered. Despite this I still I have some tips which I think are useful.

1. Start studying early.
2. Use your class notes and textbooks
3. Make a timetable for the period you are studying
4. Work together. For example, form a small group
5. Review all the materials at least once after your main study session
6. Think up a few questions you might be asked on you exam, and try answering them
7. Keep cool and calculated

I hate exams, but I have realised that you cannot run away from them as there is always another one waiting around the corner.

Examinations are not really something to fear because, usually, if you attend to revising your subject you should not have to much of a problem when you get into the exam.

Examinations are stressful to some people while others like them as they consider them a challenge. Exams were the norm throughout school,college and university life and this may be why I have no problems with them. Other people may find they are more relaxed about exams when they get used to them.

So,good luck everyone.I know we can do it.Cyayouk,gambate n bonne chance...(^__^)


Troubles student,
AMIR FADLI BIN ABU BAKAR
AA08173

Guru said...

Hi, Amir! It's good to see you as the first to comment. And to see you again after you mysteriously disappear from my class wthout valid reason. By the way, have you taken the second quiz? If not, you better come and see me. Plus, you haven't completed your tell me more yet.

For the last post, I hope that you can give your comment on UHL2312. Do read the instruction again. Till then, adios!

Miss Marziah bt. Ramli

Amir_pali said...

sorry lorr teacher,i'm not read the instruction first.I'm got dizzy these days.got so many test n quiz.haiya,tension lorr...

about the quiz that i've done today,i think gonna be very2 frustrated coz can't pay attention enough(so lonely lorr,plus got scared indeed)..the room like a ghost's house.waa,so fearful lorr...

about tell-me-more,i think i can't finish that.hope u can give me suitable marks lorr(it doesn't matter).

that's all i think,thank you very much....(^__~)

aien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum...
It sad because this will be the last comment that I need to send in this blog.Sad to say goodbye,but we must look forward because final exam is just around the corner.
It is really enjoy to join in this class and it is wonderfull experience that I can't forget...
we had done a lot of activities and games together...I still remember the game where we need to impersonate animals like bird,elephant and....i don't remember the last one...it is really funny...but the best is the time where we need to make a presentations...it is the best because i manage to control my stage fright because before this i felt very shy and nervous to stand in front of other people...and the other activities that is enjoyable is the product exhibitions...it is very enjoyable and it makes me feel like i become a salesman..it teach me the understanding between the group members and i think we'd work very well during the presentation..hope miss can give us a great mark...all of the activities makes me to understand more about my classmates...hope that our friendship will last forever...
i think that's all i can write in this blog...thank you miss for the time to educate us...thanks a lot...enjoy your life....

thank you.
AD SAPIENTIAM....

POSTED BY,
NORAZIZAN BIN ABD RAHIM
AA08182

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum..
i had the read sotry My Friend Luke;

I found this story to be absolute genius.
This description is not something to be skimmed in order to get to the real story; it is the story. This is a pathetic man who is little in every aspect of his life, which is reflected in how he treats people he has trapped.
Luke is so spineless as to let his wife have sex with his boss for money (evident because his wages are cut and his wife has more money to spend), and agrees to work late so they can have more time alone. He pretends to help save money for Juan's education by sacrificing his only enjoyable reading material. Since he's been wearing the same shirt everyday since before his teenager was born, he has little else to give up.
His bully of a violent and greedy boss, either "don Aqueróntido" in the online version or an "Arab" in the printable version, will even keep Luke locked out of his own house whenever he wishes. Luke is so enslaved that one of his joys involves eating smelly food, leaving it in his teeth, and breathing in the faces of his victims.
Pathetic doesn't even come close to how lifeless this man must be inside, working seven days a week importing cloth without any thought of getting a new scrap for his own use.

Unknown said...

assalamuualaikum..

The story today "Baggio's Story"


This was a great story. Just reading it helped me understand life a bit easier. I've always tried to be the best of everyone, but in the end it doesn't matter. Without a friend in your life what does it matter.

It's funny how the writer tries to percieve philosophy through his character Baggio. cmon he's just going through a dull phase in life that all of us go through. A man wouldn't have to leave behind everything he ever owned to become a philosopher, or strip naked for that matter,and I think the ending is really appropriate and realistic. The main character came to a simple conclusion and a new direction in his life, which were both part of his goal in discarding his old lifestyle. He acheived them through a process that he began to doubt, ironically, as being beneficial. The ending is realistic because he has shed all the mental, and materialistic, baggage of his previous life and arrived at a simple truth, that, in his life, was deep below all that seemed so successful and cluttering. A climactic conclusion would not drive home the simple truth Baggio discovered like Charlie Fish's simple ending.
that all,That's not the only lesson i learned in this story, but i just want to say thank you Charlie, i hope we meet one day.

Unknown said...

yuhuuuuu...
Have you read the story Death By Scrabble,this story was great. what i took at first to be hatred for his wife, ended up being unhappiness with his own life. of course, he doesn't notice it and goes on blaming her and the circumstances in his life for his unhappiness. i say 'of course' because there are so many people in this world who are so quick to blame others. whatever happened to taking responsibility for your own life?
okay, sorry for the dr.phil moment. after being with my husband for 13 years, i TOTALLY get the mind set of this man. how funny!
the other thing that strikes me is the saying about: be careful what you wish for...

MUHAMMAD ADIB ISMAIL
AA08026

Unknown said...

I think this is bored job to give a d without any effort on their own part, but in that case they're missing out on what quirkier stories have to offer, I think. I like stories that take me by surprise, draw me back for a second or third go, and get me thinking. This was one of those. Thanks for sharing it!comment but i realize that i should did it because this important to give mark for subject B.I....hehehe, my true expression...miss don't be mad

Someone To Care For
I enjoyed this the first read through, then much more the second time. The blur between man/baby underscored by the narrator's need to care was intriguing and very clever. I liked her right away.
Well written. But i suppose it should have been made more clear whom the story is being read. I donor suppose men jump in excitement at the site of Scooby doo do they!!!in fact, i dislike the style of writing, because it's never unrealistic. but i am going to give one comment about this story. But i have a little confusing when i read this story, so this story talked about the care of child, but i can't believe how can baby drink alcohol?!
I just don't get the fact that how can any woman settle on living with a man who is wrong in all sense just to have a baby.Strange!

Unknown said...

Pergh.....
i think i lost my mind to read this story and make me blurrr...i have to through it and give a comment..
How I Became A Man,i think this story structure and character development were superb. The overall examination of the composition of the nature of "men" and specifically fatherhood was a little muddy and the French was a little heavy for those of us who do not speak the language,but story has some inconsistencies, for example, at the end of the story Gregoire's wrist is still broken, even though an enormous amount of stuff has happened: he's moved in with Gilbert, Francis has given up hockey for the piano, and Suzette has taken on several new lovers since their divorce. Stylistically, the author missed many opportunities to portray the narrator as the witty musician he is supposed to be,But I still felt the story was interesting and well written.

Unknown said...

oh..i had headache when read this story...huhu
the story Time, Again.....my opinion to this story His wife was a scientist who built a machine that affects time. She divorced him and married someone else. There was a terrible war going on, and the time machine was touted as a way to solve it. The machine broke, time was thrown out of whack, and now they and the rest of humanity are forced to live their lives non-linearly in their own separate time lines.

At the beginning of the story, which story-wise took place after the disaster, her future self met him in the past before they met and presented him with her diary, which gave the explanation about everything including her true feelings about him. Neither of them have any control over when or where they appear in time.

The husband's torment comes from the fact the wife he ends up with at any given time could be the one who he never met, who he was married to, or who divorced him. The diary reveals she shares this same torment.
But i had no clue what was going on it skipped around without fully explain what was happening!... how can a story be good if you have no clue whats going on? it was just a bunch of scattered thoughts... and the sex was awkward and unnecessary....

not good, not good at all!

ANIES'S SHAWLS said...

assalamualaikum.....

the things that i like about this course is, i have enjoy it very joyful...i like when we have to involve in activities or games... this course really helpfull to improve my english, and my soft skill to my future occupation. i'd love to do tell me more, more....its really enjoyful especially when we come to the words pronounciation... the words that i love to pronounce is 'zig-zag' ang automatic...hahaha....its really weird when we are Malaysians, must pronounce it using British slang... its really funny when hear my friends shouting at the microphone 'automatic!!!' haha...


of course i'm satisfied with all of your activities and games.... its really enjoyful...the best games that we have play is, the game that we have to draw house, alien ship, pool, and everyone have to comment each other...all of comments really2 funny...i'm loving it...hehe....

yes, i have gain many valuable lesson. i can know more about my friends when they are doing their presentation... i can get more self confidence... i can know other course friends... and i can know my teacher more... i can get many lesson during classes....
thats all... and i'd love to get the same teacher for the next semester....hehe

♥to miss marziah, i love the way you teaching us... you are the best teacher....thanks for you lesson to me...


♥thank you...

♥NUR ANIS ADLINA BINTI MAT NOOR
♥AA08098

Guru said...

Amir: I understand your problem but still I want you to finish you Tell Me More so that you can tell me no more. Ngeh3.

Azizan: Thanks Azizan! I’m glad you enjoy it. It’s also wonderful to learn that you discover your strength in public speaking and most importantly the meaning of friendship. Yeah, how can I ever forget the ‘elephant, eagle and peguin game’. I always smile whenever I remember it. Love when all of you do the ‘peguin’ thing ~ all of you look cute like “Pingu”. Hahaha!

Azizan, thank you for your help and cooperation as a committed class representative for your respective class.

Anis: You’re welcome Anis. I think the part where all of you were asked to write a comment on the picture (the house) that the others draw was one of the best. It was great to see that everyone in a carefree spirit and very open minded in receiving the comment about his or her drawing. It doubles the fun, right? And someone try to be funny when they comment on my drawing on the white board too. Ha! Ha!

The Alien Ship or Alien & translator game that A13 and P14 did were amusing and creative. I really feel the credit should goes to Miss Leana for sharing the ideas with me.

Adib: Adib oh Adib. Do post your comment on the articles you have read on “My readings: October”. Not here. This is supposed to be the last entry where you give your opinion or reflect on what you have gained and learnt in this course. Do read the instruction. I’m looking forward to read your comment.

pali said...

aluuuuu...salam to everybody...
waa....so sad because this is the last comment that i can post =(
(actually i'm so happy because i can stop posting)ha!!Ha!!!ha!!!
sorry..just kidding..

erm...first of all, i want to apologize to all of my lovely classmate..especially

michael,sorry because i always bully u..forgive me k?

to bond,sorry coz do the last minutes job..don't get angry..

anis,sorry coz i didn't vote u for MT...hahhaha!!!

ain,sorry i cannot be a gentleman..its because i'm a though person loo...six pack abs dow..ahahhahahhaha

and my other classmates,forgive me if i've done wrong to you..you all look nice in that new baju raya!!hahahha

and to miss marziah..forgive me if i make you angry,'bengang' or whatever..hihihi....pliz forgive me..............................hukhuk =(
ermm...btw, when u going to get married??hehe..don't forget to invite us..we all love to eat..hahahha!!

ermmm...ok..about this subject,i uhl2312 have change me a lot.. its because all the activity that we have done together..especially the alien vs predator activity...actually i want to be the alien coz i didn't have to speak so i wouldn't get ashame if i've done something wrong..but its my fate that i have to become the predator a.k.a translator..well, actually it is good for me because i can overcome my stagefright...
and about the tell me more, i'm sooooooooooooooooooo angry when i only got 99% correctness..i think the tellmemore application is cheating on me laaa......uwaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! =(
i think it is because the "to switch on" word that make me get this mark...aargghh!!!!huahuahua!!!
but i think the activity that affect me the most is the product exhibition because it help me to get rid of my poor self confidence although i'm a bit nervous while presenting the camera..i'm afraid of broken english....
but then i think broken english is no more to me..broken english is the key to fluent speaking in english..we cannot speak fluently in beginning..so we must go through broken english first then slowly improve our speaking..

till then, tata to everybody...hukhuk...so sad............uwaaa...i'm not lying loo...i'm really sad...hopefully we still in the same class this upcoming sem.....do your best in final exam..don't be like me..i'm a lazy man..man??did i'm a man??

bye....salam...hukhuk...sedih betol..

p/s: to anybody who interested in iPOD(made in china),you can call mr. bond for further information..ahhahahah

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN.

this song is dedicated to tellmemore application..hahahha

You almost always pick the best times(tuesday hahah!!)

To drop the worst lines("to switch on")

You almost made me cry again this time(tellmemore make me sad)

Another false alarm,Red flashing lights(wrong pronunciation)

Well this time I'm not going to watch myself cry(i didn't give up)

I think I made it a game to play your game(tell me more game)

I buried myself alive on the inside(camouflage so tellmemore won't recognize me..haha)

So I could shut you down
And let you go away for a long time(bye bye tell me more!!! hahahha!!!)

bye guys..i love all of you..

my name is hafizah said...

Asslamualaikum..
wau!! i can't belive this is the final of this semester, you are right miss, time go fast and fast.

The most intereting game that i like is the alien and instructor,hahahaha, i can't belive i do the alien job very well,it is difficult if we don't have the good ways to communicate right?

A lot of things that i learn in this class, i learn to be more confident to speak in front of people.Actually, i'm afraid to speaking use the english because i afraid if my language is terrible, because of that, i very shy to speak.

All of activities that we have done is very meaningfull to me, you all remember "buaya biawak" game? hahahhahahaha funny right?

dear miss, i'm glad to know you, you are the best teacher in the world.To my classmate, you are very special to me, i hope the relationship will be last forever, esspecially AIEN, YANI, ANIS...

Hurmmm,,,,i think that all from me, good luck to your final exam ok? love you all,

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum...

First of all,are you done with your study guys?i hope you done with it.hehehe..Before that i'M really sorry because late to give comment on this part..Ermm...now i will not share about my reading anymore.This is the last comment that we need to post about our feeling, about the experiences right?Actually,i also don't like to say goodbye.Just same like you Miss Marziah.

It so sad to post this comment.It still unbelievable that we almost come to the end of semester and we need to face the final exam within one week.. Oh my god, i'm still not finish my revision..hurmmm..bad girl right?

This course are very interesting when i got a lecturer like you,miss marziah.You are really sporting, always smiling and make me enjoy with all the activities.Looking at you with your beautiful clothes and shoes make me comfortable,attracted and give a lot of attention during class.hehehe..(This is sincerely from my heart).First thing that i think when i come to the class, i think it's really bored.As we know, we learn English from the kindergarten until now.But,then i realize that this class are really interesting with its activity. i still remember on the ice breaking session and miss asked us to tell what we are going to do if we have a supernatural power.I really hope that i get the power so then i will get the high marks at the end of this semester..I enjoy with the game that we need to impersonate animals.That make me more alert with the situation.

Besides, the activity that we draw a house give a lot of benefits for us.Actualy,not all that we done in this life are all true and we need accept what people comment about us.Errmmm, the alien activity also enjoyable.Although i don't have a chance to be an alien, but i know it's hard to understand people and hard to make people understand us.Just like miss marziah,although we don't know a lot of things but you still give explanation until we get it..Thanks miss..

I'm sorry for the product exhibition.i don't give full preparation on it.so,that's why i look nervous in front of audience.But, i already try my best to perform you guys.Maybe I don't have a talent to be a salesgirl.hahaha..

I enjoy all the activities that had been done with all my sporting classmates.I'm sorry if i make any mistake.

To all my classmates, i'm sorry if i make any mistake that hurt you guys..really sorry..because i don't know what i'm done..Good luck for the final examination.I hope we will pass with flying colour.

Good luck,all the best...
aja-aja fighting!!!!

AA08078
NOORMARIANI BINTI ISMAIL

aien said...

Assalamualaikum...

hermmm....when I read all the post from my friends..I feel it comes to the end..
like all of us will never meet again..
but it's okay...and I will join together to feel this feeling..
it's so touch my heart but we know..
we still can meet each other but...
maybe not experience the sweet memory like we feel rite now in the class miss Marziah...

first I want to leave my comment..
my opinion..my experiences..
since we start together in this class....
for me...all the activities in this class..
give me experiences...knowledge...
enjoy...confident...and what more important the friendship...

first..when we have to do the slide show...and I choose to talk about myself..this give me confident..to talk and present infront of my friends..
when we play to act like elephant,eagle and peguin..this game so enjoyable although I'm one of the members that have to quit early..hhahahaa...

herm...I like when we play to talk fast and we have to communicate in a group just only used the word that miss Marziah had given like..
one that I still remember "chuli cari cili celah cerek"...
I think it's so funny because everyone have done mistake when to say it with very fast..hahaha..

the tell me more activities..
I think it's give me more pressure!!..hahaa..when try to talk a same sentences for many time..
huhu...but it's also funny because I can see many dipress and tension face..and me one of them..hahaha...

About the product exhibition activity...for me this activity give me oppurtunity to more closer with all my member group because we have to work together...and give me confident to talk in english when we have to promote our product... and use our creativity to decorate our booth...
hahaha...but when I think back..
it's so funny when I do a mistake with use a sandal..haha..how can I forgot..!!

lastly...I want to apologize to all my friends...and miss marziah..
if I have sleep during your class especially when have to watch the example of presentation at the theater room..hahaha...to my best buddies...anies,yanie and pieja..
let's work together to achieve our goal...and hope our relationship will last longer...to all my friend..good luck for the final..
hope we still close like before...

Fiightooooo...oooo!!!

sobri said...

Assalamualaikum and very good day to Miss Marziah and to all my fellow friends...
Ok guy's this is will be the final post that I will be sending to this blog because this is the finale... My feeling's now are mix together.. Sometime I feel very happy because semester break is around the corner, sometime feel worried because exam is approaching and sometime I feel very sad because first semester will be ended soon.. I never think that I will ever met you all here.. When I look at the sky at night I always think about what we had done together.. huhu.. so sad...
In this course I also gain so much valuable lesson such as I can speak in front of people and making presentation slide.. Miss Marziah also teach us many game’s that are funny and make us laugh until our stomach feel hurt.. hehe.. The game that I still remember are the game that use animal movement like elephant , eagle and penguin.. Next is alien and human, and much more.. The activity that also I very enjoy doing it is TELL ME MORE.. This is awesome because it’s teach me on how to speak in British language.. Wah..! so torching man.. I still remember the first sentence “adjustable”, next “ to convert”, and “to switch on”.. So funny..
About the final presentation we had our torching time because do not have thing to do until Fadli came out with iPod.. The movie about iPod that Miss Marziah watch is last minute work.. I don’t have camera to take picture.. So when our group want to present that day I borrow Azizan hand phone to take picture... I take the picture and start to do movie in 1 hour... haha... So anxious that time..
Next I want to apologize to Miss Marziah and to all my section mate if i’ve do wrong thing’s to you.. That’s maybe because I just want to play or maybe I didn’t realise.. Sorry guy’s... I hope I can meet you next semester and don’t
Lastly.. to Miss Marziah you are very sporting teacher and I believe that you had teach me a lot of thing to improve my English language from aspect speaking, preparing slides and presentations...
Gud Luck guy’s in your exam... Hope we all score well in this 1st semester... Still have time.. Ok guy’s never give up...! Our journey is so far away...

MOHD SOBRI BIN IBRAHIM
AA08119

X_LiMiTeD said...

assalamualaikum...

Finally, it comes to the end. The Finale...It’s sad actually because after this we are not able to see each other again. But life must go on..Today,on my last comment, i will answer the question regarding on our subject..

First of all, i would like to thank to Miss Marziah,my lecture because always be patient with my classmate's behavior during her class. What I like about this course??everything..Tell me more, lecture, and the games especially. During this class, I have improve my language and also little bit of presentation skills..

Besides that, i also likes the games that we played together weather among our self of combine with P14..Both are enjoyable to play. The most memorable games in my mind is the game we played with P14 which is sculpture and sculptor where one of us have to construct the sculpture where the rest have to be the model of the sculpture..

Learning Technical English is really fun. It full with interesting activities. All of these activities actually train us to be spontaneous in front of audience when we do the presentation. A good presenter was not born, they were train. Those words were buried in my mind all the time in order to produce a quality presentation or exhibition. Even though, I know I did not gave 100% in my presentation and exhibition, I already tried my best to give the best delivered to them. Besides that, I also learned to be more creative in thinking of a project or assignment. Last but not least, by learning this subject I learn how friendship and cooperation among us means. All these makes me become more mature in life and I hope that I can keep learning values like this even after I graduate. Thanks Miss because taught us the meaning of life. Thanks a lot…that’s all from me for these last blog…sayonara….


NUR SYAHIDAH BINTI AB.RAHIM
AA08159

Anonymous said...

greetings to all of you..^^

well it finale time..
where there never thought the time would move so past, it almost the end of the first sem as UMP student..
ahaks..
its funny sometimes...
feel like it just only yesterday we meet each other and having an ice breaking together..
do activities...
and sometime having a small fight just fell uneasy with others..
that just normal in process of learning new thing, new life..
hye, everyone does growing up anyway..
need to find and learn something new...
if not, the world are just empty and never have any challenging thing to do..
that is better to stay in the house or R.I.P...
ahaks, just kidding anyway...

well, that reality...
i think i better close my conversation for now..
~jaaa...~

Unknown said...

i dislike to post comment since ours lovely lecture ask us to post comment on blogspot ..and i really hope the 1st comment(overcoming stage fight) that i post was the last comment but now i hope is totally different & opposite hope the last comment will never end ..

there are really a lot of interesting activities and games that we go throught .. for example likes overcame stage flight,drawing,art as animal,and much more ..i really enjoy those activity so much..i appreciate .. thanks

i gain some valuable lesson you miss marziah ..especially from product exhibition ..by going throught this task make me streght not only in 'metal' but also in 'physical'.. 'metal' like make me more self-confidence,positif thiking and belief in ourselve .. about 'physical' like body language and face emotion.. about valuable lesson interaction with classmate is work together as a team..(sometime you really cant work without each other)


let me end this by saying goodbye



AA08152
FONG KHAI YEH

Jin said...

Now finally is my turn to say somethings in the end of this comment lesson, honestly i'm only posted total 16 comment in this leason until yesterday .... But now i'm collect total of 30 comment in the whole leason in this blogspot .... I'm really tire now and feel bore to post so many comment =.= ..

Posting comment really bring us benefits about the knowledges around the world because with the purpose to complete the mission we need to find article from website and left some comment about its...
This really useful and let me know many things like the pollution of air indoor is 8-10 time the outdoor and another things ... But post comment isn't my interest and i'm really feel lazy to do it, sorry that i'm say that so honestly..

Besides posting comment in blogspot, Technical English leason also bring a lot of activity to us , including childish games we play in class. I'm will feel embarassed if told someone else but this also bring us memberise of childhood and also closer our relationship in between classmates.

The product exhibition part i'm feel i'm done it very bad and insprite me to improve my language to overcome problem like this in the future ...

In totally the Technical English leason is meaningful and funny for me and i'm really appreaciate it. Thank you Miss Marziah and my classmates and also apologising to all of you with the misstake i'm made..

AA08038

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum miss....

Erm...Erm...What should i say?

So, this is the end of the posting comment lesson, The Finale...

Actually, i don't know what to say in this comment..

I don't know how can i show my feeling to you all guys after we have done so many activities in miss class...

Firstly, to my lecture, Miss Marziah, thank a lot after what you have done in A13 class..There are many important things that you teach me in your class..From the begining; ice breaking,stage fright and what else...? I can't remember,sorry miss...until the end of the lesson; product exhibition..

For your information, product exhibition is the most funny activity that i have done with your guys...That is the first time i see miss laugh such like that..So funny..(sy ske smpai skit prut) Hehehee...

To Miss Marziah, i want to apologize if i've done a wrong things to you..(0:0 k..)..
If i've, tell me....

Lastly, my A13 class members..
After we have go through all things in this sem..I realize that you all so ____________ in my life....

Good Luck in your exam guys..
Hope we are still in the same class....TQ

MOHD AZFAR IRFAN B MD NASIR
AA08118
A13

Anonymous said...

I thought I had sent a comment to this blog, but it didn't appear though. Well, hello to everyone. I love this UHL 2312 class. It's probably the most enjoyable class here in UMP. Well, I can say that Miss Marziah is one of the ggreat teacher i ever have. She's so kind and give attention to all of the students in her class.
I hope that all of our classmates will get great results and be happy with their life. That's all for now (i think...)


Nurhafizah binti Nashruddin

Anonymous said...

hye..
well exam just around the corner....
goOd luck to everyone...
all the best....

and for this UHL2312...
tHank you very much for give me a lot of idea, concept, knowledge and education....
and especially to my beloved lecture, miss marziah...
who give all her effort to teach and guide me and others..
thank you so much...^^

~kya~
-nUR syahirah Adiba Jamsus-
-AA08163-

Anonymous said...

assalammualaikum and hello to everybody...

first of all, i felt thankfully to GOD,miss marziah and my fellow friends for giving me fully supportness and everything along my journey while studying technical english..

for me,this subject is too much interesting and i got too much lesson that i can practice along my life..

i felt too glad that have a lecturer that too creative in their class..she always give us moral support and taught the new things that we can always interested to know..

anyway..thanks to miss marziah..

i really enjoy this subject aliong this semester!!

NURUL ATIQAH AJIS
AA08062
SECT:A13

Unknown said...

Assalamualakum...

I hope I'm not too late to post a comment for finale.

I don't know why I feel very sad when I read all the comments from my classmate. Maybe its the ending of the Technical English classes for this semester. We cannot learn and play the games with Miss Marziah anymore. So, sad=(

So, my comment for this classes since the first day until now is THE BEST CLASS.

I very enjoy to attend this class. So many activities and games that have played in this class.

Tell me more??? Erm...
I think its okay. I can learn how to pronounce the words correctly.
But, tell me more make me going nuts because I've repeat many times a same word in a same time.
So crazy kan??

The presentation about a legend or my self?
I unsatisfied with my presentation. My presentation is about legend that Tunku Abdul Rahman. I do not finish all my presentation on that time. The time that only 5 minutes is too short. I also do not have the attention greeting in my presentation. My presentation turns is second also make me not to ready to present. Tapi benda dah lepas kan nak wat camne?hihi...

Blogger?
Erm I'm too lazy too post a comment for the reading. That why my comment is not many than others.
I have no laptop and that why make my difficult to online and post a comments (hihi..alasan). The time to post a comment only in lab during Technical English class (Tuesday).

Quiz??? no comment laaa.
Actually, I'm weak in English. So, no comment laa...

Final project????
Its the best project compare other subjects. My group member, Fadli, Sobri, Zizan and KY is the best group. We have cooperate together to give a best presentation. Our product exhibition is MP4 iPod classic.

I think that all my comment for the finale. Anyway, I wish good luck to all my friends in final exam. Study jgn tak study.
To Miss Marziah, thank you very much. You are the best teacher...

Bye Bye (sedih lak rase nye...)

Unknown said...

assalamualaikum and good evening to everyone...

huhu...just a short period...i realise thats finale just around the corner....i feel so sad because these is the last comment to miss marziah's blog..
i really enjoy with miss marziah to be my technical english lecture...
she alwys give her student support..reminds what should we done for assignment or project or whatever lah....
i think we had done a lot of activities such as alien activity..haha..i really enjoy it...
only in technical english class,,i can overcome my stress...
because it intersting..i cant forget the first activities which is we need to be monument...my group act as future engineer..haha...
i also feel nervous when i need to present something..such as last project...present about myself,,product exhibition...i blur on that time...miss marziah ask me question...i cant answer it...i hate that time....dont want to remember it again...cant control my stage fright,,i felt nervous and shy..
but i think i had practice many time to speake...for my beloved lecture..MISS MARZIAH...i really hope u can give me more marks...plzzz...
haha..about tell me more...wonderfull. i had learnt to pronounce carefully and fluently..."""TO SWITCH OF,,CHEMICAL'''felt that i came from london...haha...
i really enjoy these class...hope we can meet again...for my classmates..next sem we still in same class.right???wish my dream comes true...

miss,,thanx 4 everything that u had gave to me..i appreciated it..thanx a lot miss..MISS U FOREVER...

SALAM..

SHARIFAH NADIA BINTI SYED AHMAD
AA08165

Unknown said...

Actually, I dislike to post comment,since ours lecture Miss Marziah ask us to post comment on blogspot. That is because I fell bore to post so many comment.

About the class, I fell very interesting. I also gain a lot of lesson and knowledge from there. I also fell glad that our lecture always give us moral support and taught us a lot of new things.

I gain some valuable lesson from tell me more. It taught us to speak in English very well.

About the product exhibition part, I very sorry, I done very bad because i didn't give full preparation on it.The product exhibition inspire me to improve my English language to overcome this kind of problem in my coming future.

Lastly, I hope that all of you can do well in your exam. Hopeful all of you can do your best.

Good luck to all my friends and Miss Marziah.


MICHAEL WONG SIE UNG
AA08092

Unknown said...

assalamualaikum....

i really enjoyed all the activities conducted in class.
begin with the ice-breaking activity until our product exhibition everything will gives memories to me as long i live....

all the member in my class very friendly and all of them have their own characteristic,it makes our class very excited to be in there...
actually this class is kind of a time for me to release my tension as we are having fun doing all the activities carried out in the class.the human sculpture,alien talk and snow ball really makes me laugh........the presentation makes us know more about each other besides of giving us the confidence to talk in front.....

'tell me more' taught me the grammar as well as to pronounce the words using the right pronouncation,the true is i really2 lazy to do it but i believe that practice makes perfect.

lastly,i love this subject so much and having miss marziah as our instructor is a great thing,great efforts teaching us and sorry for everything that i've done wrong.. love you miss marziah!!!
and i hope when u married invite us ........you will not disappointed with us A13
love u all and good luck for your exam... pray for our successful !!!

MUHAMMAD ADIB ISMAIL
AA08026

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum.....

Hmmm.....finally.....
It will end soon....
yessss....hehe
The finale has come....
I will not post any comment anymore....
This will be the last comment from me....
I'm so happy...hahaha

Ops...!What I'm talking about just now?Why I said I'm so happy but deep in my heart say that I'm so sad because I will end my journey in learning technical english soon.(nice sentence huh)....hehehe

NO,no,no...I'm just kidding...
Actually I'm quiet happy and a bit sad about this because will not see you again miss...;( (that's not mean I will quit from UMP,just only can,t see you in class)hehe
But maybe we will meet again at your wedding ceremony....hehehe
(that only if you not forget to invite me)

So,in this last opportunity I want to say thank you to Miss Marziah and to all my friends for with me along this memorable semester and for teaching me a lot of meaningful things.
I also want to apologize you if i made any mistake from the beginning.I think I'm the person who posted not many comment.I only posted 9 comments plus with this finale.Actually I posted 11 comments but 2 of them can't appear in the comment box......hehehehe

I had learn a lot of things from you all.I had learn to be brave in front of my friend from the overcoming stage fright activity.
Besides that,I can know more about my friends in ice-breaking activity.I really enjoy myself in tell me more because it made me laugh listen to my friends try to follow the word pronounce by the person in it....hahahaha

I had gain many valuable things from this subject.Thank you once again to you all.I think that's all I can post for this last comment.Wait,wait....Before I forget.The final exam is around the corner right.
So,in this opportunity, I want to give a exam tips to my friends.


EXAMINATION TIPS

1. Use your revision time effectively. Prepare a revision time table.
2. When is your energy level the highest. This is the time to tackle the difficult bits.
3. Do not postpone the difficult topics.
4. Attend to routine things like tidying up, at low energy times of the day.
5. Do not just read. Make notes. In fact summarizing and condensing notes focuses your mind.
6. Discuss topics, after having revised them, with your classmates.
7. Use diagrammatic representation where ever possible. You may find this easier to retain.
8. Take a 5 minutes break after every 40 minutes ( Certainly after an hour!).
9. Take a longer break after every 3 hours of study.
10. Eat well.
11. Play some game when you find time. This helps you relax.
12. Do your best during the revision.
13. On the examination day, do not worry, even if you feel that you remember nothing! Give it your best shot, you will be able to recall once the questions are in front of you.
14. Answer all questions. Ensure that you plan your time well during the examination.

After reading it , I hope all of you will get an idea how to prepared your minds before final examination..It's will coming soon next week right..trying your best...good luck and may ALLAH bless you all and me...

Mohd Fazrul Radziff Bin Ramli
AA08184

Amir_pali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amir_pali said...

Assalamualaikum... (^_~)


The final, got 3 questions here:

1. So, ‘been there and done that’ what are the things that you like about this course?
I love this subject so much and having Miss Marziah as our instructor is a great thing, great efforts teaching us and sorry for everything that I’ve done wrong.. Love you Miss Marziah and I hope when u married, you’ll invited us ........you not disappointed us.
All the member in my class were very friendly and all of them have their own characteristic, it makes our class very excited to be in there...
actually this class is kind of time for me to release my tension as we are having fun doing all the activities carried out in the class. The human sculpture, alien talk and snow ball really makes me laugh........the presentation makes us know more about each other besides of giving us the confidence to talk in front.

2. Are there any interesting activities or games that that you really enjoy in class?
I really enjoyed all the activities conducted in class. For me, I think I like the activities that have been done in the class especially Stage Fright! Begin with the ice-breaking activity until our product exhibition everything will gives memories to me as long I live....
'Tell me more' taught me the grammar as well as to pronounce the words using the right pronunciation, the true is I really2 lazy to do it but I believe that practice makes perfect.
About the product exhibition part, I very sorry, I have done very badly because I didn't give full preparation on it. The product exhibition inspires me to improve my English language to overcome this kind of problem in my coming future.


3. Did you gain any valuable lesson that you learnt not only in the module but through out your interaction with your classmates, teacher and friends?
Yup, now I can speak English more fluently than before. My shyness has been almost disappearing from my stand (alhamdulillah).

I think that all my comment for the finale. Anyway, I wish good luck to all my friends in final exam.


AMIR FADLI BIN ABU BAKAR
AA08173

Amir_pali said...

Assalamualaikum..(^__~)

Firstly, I want to say that I am very sad about myself for not be a good student in this subject.

I want to make apologize to Miss Marziah for not be a good student.
Always come late, not attend English test but Miss still give a chance to do it. I also want to thank to Miss Marziah for being a good teacher and I think Miss is the very kind English teacher that I have since now...

Thank You Miss Marziah.

AMIR FADLI BIN ABU BAKAR
AA08173

Word Finder Scrabble said...

Thanks for the sharing of such information we will pass it on to our readers.