CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

UHL2312: The Finale (E07)

“Every day I shall put my papers in order and every day I shall say farewell. And the real farewell, when it comes, will only be a small outward confirmation of what has been accomplished within me from day to day.”
~Etty Hillesum~

I really don’t like to say goodbye. But now we almost come to the end of this semester, well, we need one last post to conclude all our experiences throughout the semester, aren’t we?

For me, this semester is really hectic. Time is running fast and fast. But all the struggles seem worth a while when I see you in class. Especially when we laugh together (or at each other hahaha ). For me, it was a great experience teaching all of you – bach of students who are always punctual, unique, creative and amusing in your own way.

So, ‘been there and done that’ what are the things that you like about this course?
Are there any interesting activities or games that that you really enjoy in class?
Did you gain any valuable lesson that you learnt not only in the module but through out your interaction with your classmates, teacher and friends?

Feel free to spill the beans.

“Auf wiedersehen!”

34 soul(s) who dare to be different comments:

AfiQ said...

assalamualaikum,

For the finale, i think my beloved teacher, miss marziah has make a great job in the class.I'm so happy when attend this english class. All the games are very interesting and new for me. There are many values that i get from this class, firstly i'm become more close with each other, and then i improve a little for my english skill. Before this ,i was very scared or nervous to something about english. But now, i'm confident to speak english in front of people. The activities like present ourself is very good for me because , after the presentation, i know what kind of my friends are they.. I think, that all, thank you miss and thank you all members... GOOD LUCK FOR THE FINAL EXAM.. see you all next semester.. Assalamualaikum

Eagle said...

haiii......
The UEFA Champions League, which evolved from the European Champion Clubs' Cup, is a seasonal club football competition organized by UEFA since 1992 (or overall in its older format since 1955) for the most successful football clubs in Europe. The prize, the European Champion Clubs' Cup (more commonly known as the European Cup), is the most prestigious club trophy in the sport. The UEFA Champions League is separate from the UEFA Cup. The tournament consists of several stages. In the present format it begins in mid-July with three preliminary knockout qualifying rounds. The 16 surviving teams join 16 seeded teams in a group stage. Eight group winners and eight runners-up enter the final knockout rounds, which end with the final match in May. Previously only the champions of their respective national league could participate in the competition; however, this was changed in 1997 to allow the runners-up of the stronger leagues to compete as well. The title has been held by 21 different clubs, 12 of which have won the title more than once. The all-time record-holder is Real Madrid with their nine wins. The current holders are Manchester United who beat Chelsea 6-5 on penalties, 1-1 after extra time, in Moscow on 21 May 2008.

syaharuddin
ec08039
e07

Eagle said...

assalamualaikum..everyone..
Have you heard about a place called "Bermuda Triangle". The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a region of the northwestern Atlantic Ocean in which a number of aircraft and surface vessels have disappeared or are alleged to have disappeared. Some people have claimed that these disappearances fall beyond the boundaries of human error or acts of nature. Popular culture has attributed some of these disappearances to the paranormal, a suspension of the laws of physics, or activity by extraterrestrial beings. Though a substantial body of documentation exists showing numerous incidents to have been inaccurately reported or embellished by later authors, and numerous official agencies have gone on record as stating the number and nature of disappearances to be similar to any other area of ocean, many have remained unexplained despite considerable investigation.

syaharuddin
ec08039
e07

Eagle said...

that me again...heheh
Do you know what is a katana actually? A katana is a type of a Japanese swords and it is always called the samurai sword. This is because the katana often being used by the samurai. The term katana may be applied to any curved Japanese sword with a blade length of greater than 60 cm. The katana facilitated this by being worn with the blade facing up, which allowed the samurai to draw and cut their enemy in a single motion. The usage of the katana can be seen as in the most famous cartoon which is Ninja Turtles. One of the characters use a pair of katanas as his weapon.

syaharuddin
ec08039
e07

Guru said...

Syaharuddin, please post your comments on the article that you read (Katana, Bermuda Triangle and UEFA Championship) in entry "My Readings: October". This entry or page is for the last post, which is on your final reflection. Well, since you did not come to the class last Friday that's why you are not aware. Do ask your friend about what are the things that you are supposed to do for the blog. And please come to my office to take your quiz.

Miss Marziah bt. Ramli.

dauzzzzz said...

miss!!!!!!!!! i miss u!!!!!!!!
tq for teaching me this whole sem,
tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq tq!!!!!!!

AfiQ said...

assalamualaikum,

for the last comment, i love to say that our teacher, miss marziah is the best english teacher in my whole life.Thats because, first, all the games and activities that she do has more benefits for us.Secondly, all information and knowledges are very useful for me to take test or in the quiz.Then, the last project is new for me, first time i present our group products in the new situation, that is like in the real exhibition.

thats all, thank you. Wish good luck for you all.

(khairul afiq bin zakaria)
(ec08028)

McN!Sh said...

well,this is my last comment in this blog...after all we've been through,now we've come to the end of this semester.

first of all,i would like to thank miss marziah for being such a great teacher to us..i really enjoyed all the activities conducted in class.
begin with the ice-breaking activity until our product exhibition, everything gives sweet memories to me..

the one that i can't forget is that the product exhibition...for the first time i came back at 1am..it's kind of tired but we enjoyed it,right?although i'm having though time working with my group members before the exhibition,it gives me a lesson to choose the right person to work with next time...my group members actually makes me cry with their last minute jobs..until the night of the exhibition we only have the brochures..thanks to my group members for makes me cry and thanks also for your 'great cooperation'.huhu.

actually this class is kind of a time for me to release my tension as we are having fun doing all the activities carried out in the class.the human sculpture,alien talk and snow ball really makes me laugh.haha.the presentation makes us know more about each other besides of giving us the confidence to talk in front.group activities give us time to know each other well and tighten up our friendship.

the self-access activity, 'tell me more' taught me the grammar as well as to pronounce the words using the right pronouncation. although sometimes i feel like giving up because i have to keep pronouncing the same word again and again but i know that it is good for me as i believe that practice makes
perfect.

overall,i love this subject so much and having miss marziah as our instructor is a great thing...
thanks for all your efforts teaching us and sorry for everything that i've done wrong.. wish to have you again as my instructor next semester...i'll be missing all of our time being togther..love you miss marziah!!!

ANIS FARHANA MOHD ROSLAN
EC08073

Jester said...

Waow finally....
The end of semester 1; faster then i expected; even i didnt notice until lecturers are giving out the servay form.
The older we are, the faster time past; am i right ?
I guest this is my most favourite post among other, because this is an open topic !
Well first, i would like to thz miss for teaching us. Second is my fellow classmate exspecially my group members !
Second i think is comment. Well honestly english class always be my favourite class as it have no stress at all " for me ". Even though homeworks are given, usually it won't cause headache like others. For our class, well i think outdoor activity is just like too less... At first i though my english class going to have a lot of presentation, but i think i only done twice only. Anyway maybe because lack of time, cause when duty call; our sleep time really reduce so much compare normal time. About our final project the exihibition, i like it very much, cause it was not a book study activity like other.

Well actually i have not much to write. Just would like to say hey half year has past... Final ahead semester 2 waiting. Do you miss your past ? Well i miss so much ! Sometime i even dream i when back matrixculation life, but in fact it past. I believe everyone have a wonderful moment before. For semester 1, a lot thing i had lost that i will never gain back. I miss those marks i lost, time that i wasted, class activity that i miss out and many more.... Ending here in ump is my own mistake, unchangeable regret made me walk a different path. So i hope nxt next i can do better. Anyway here i also would like to wish good luck to everyone for your final !

With this comment, is the end for UHL2312 ! Thank you miss MaRziaH

Fr: Iz.K

lau said...

This is my last comment,i would like to thank to everyone that help me a lot.Firstly,i would like to thank to miss Marziah who teach me a lot of things .Then i also like to thank to my group menber or my friend who cooperate with me to complete the activities,tasks or projects.From the activities that conducted in class is very interesting and meaningful,i learn how to cooperate and communicate with the other people.Besidethat,i also learn the grammar .The product exhibition ,although i feel very tired and hard because i have to louder my voice after done this project ,but i feel very happy because we are cooperate to complete the exhibition.In addition,the Tell Me More teach me how to pronoun the proper English.
In the end ,i would like to say thank you to everyone especially miss Marziah.Thank you miss Marziah .Thank you.
EC08060
low bee chin

Unknown said...

assalamualaikum 2 my beloved teacher and friends..i guess this is my last post..so i would like 2 thank 2 miss marziah.you are my best teacher i ever had..to my friends..you guys are the best classmate ever..i hope we will stick together till the end of the duration of our course..
thank you all

Unknown said...

hello to everyone..
as this is my last comment, i want to take this opportunity to say a lots of thank you to miss marziah for being a good english teacher for me. honestly, you are the best english teacher that i never had before. i really enjoy in your class because i really like all the activities that we have done. its bacause i dont get sleepy in the class. well i think this class can improve my english and give me more cofidence to speak english in front the crowd. exhibition project activity is quite new for me as i never done before in any english class in my life. i found it is good activities and intersting for improve our language. lastly, i hope that you can forgive all the wrongdoing made from us and i really hope that i can get good teacher as you for the next semester. thak you miss marziah.

yusri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yusri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yusri said...

Asalamualaikum , today I want to talk about the amazing hat-trick from Robinho to help his team,Manchester City to beat Stoke City at Eastlands. The Brazilian striker, a British record £32.5mil buy from Spanish giants Real Madrid last month, took his goal tally for City to six in eight games with this treble against the Premier League newcomers.City’s victory, and Robinho’s hat-trick, were due largely to the efforts of young forwards Ched Evans and Daniel Sturridge, who both performed in place of flu victim Jo and Hughes said the 19-year-olds’ performance highlighted the importance of City’s well-respected youth policy.


Mohamad Yusri B Yusof
EC08042

yusri said...

Asalamualaikum ,today I would like to tell about our future football player.It look like our future player Titus James who plays for Villenoy FC French third division club.Titus, who last played for French third division club Villenoy FC, had been called up to don national colours several times, including the friendly match against English club Chelsea in July.However, club commitments had prevented the 22-year-old player from joining the national squad.In the AFF Group B matches to be played in Bangkok from Dec 5-28, Malaysia have been drawn with Vietnam, Laos and Thailand. Group A matches to be played in Jakarta involve Indonesia, Singapore, Myanmar and Cambodia.There is no choice but to depend on the 25 players in national squad.It is pity for our national team as they cannot use Titus James the only Malaysian who play in Europe to kick off the ball against Singapore...

Mohamad Yusri B Yusof
EC08042

yusri said...

Asalamualaikum ,as the last comment I would like to take
this opportunity to say a lots of thank you to miss marziah for being a good english teacher.



Mohamad Yusri B Yusof EC08042

Unknown said...

assalamualaikum...to everyone....
this is my last coment....i want to thank to miss marziah because do a good job...miss marziah had guide during do the draft and went the day we present..i have learned more in this english class..and i think it is very useful to me..i'm enjoy during the class hour..
i don't feel tension...for the last project which is the product exhibition i think i have do my best...when i present i don't feel nervous like the first presentation...i fell better..thank you miss marziah because teach me how to perform well on stage...and also i want to thank to all my group members farha,gjan,aiman and afiq...we do the gog job the day went we are persent.....last but not list once againts i want to say thank you to miss marziah ramli...wish me luck n the final exam...and to all my beloved friend good luck for final exam...and see you all next sem...i hope we will in the same session....

fadilah bt mohamad
ec08067

slayblues89 said...

Assalamualaikum w.b.t ..
Firstly, thank you very much miss for teaching us for this whole semester.. I've learn so many about English that I not learn before this. So, I hope it will help me to improve my English from day to day.

For me, all the activities that we have done in the class are interesting. Besides, they also helping in improve my English a lot.

Product exhibition is quite new for me as I never have it before in any English class in my life. I think, this activity is the best in improve my communication skills.

At this moment, I'm also sorry if I ever make mistake to you miss.. To my classmates, you all are the best. Forgive me for any mistake I ever made.. Good luck friends for the final exam.That is all.."Arigato sensei Marziah!!" (,")

[MUHAMMAD HASBULLAH BIN IDRIS]
[EC08109]

3 sekawan said...

Salam...

First of all,I would like to say I love miss Marziah..I love to be in her class.She done a great job as our lecturer.I learn so many things in this english class.Thank you because you had teach me everything that I never think I will learn in this class.

NASYRAH BT ABDUL RAHIM
EC08094

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum...and hai everyone...this is the last comment for this semester. Firstly, I would like to say thanks to Miss Marziah for teaching us kindly and understand us even though I know it is hard work for Miss to teach us. So, for that I apologize and ask for your blessing to all of the knowledge you have given.

Most of the time, I taught this class is very relaxing and very enjoyable because of the games that we played and the laughter that we shared. The most difficult time is when we are going to present and speak in front of everyone. But thanks to this class we able to speak in front giving us more experience and knowledge on how to present and not to be ignored during presentation.

I also very grateful that we still learn grammar even though it was very boring and difficult to understand but it made us clear about it more because even though we have learn it since school but it is also been forgotten by now. So when we learn it again we remember it and make a use of it in our writing and many more.

I think I write long enough I think I should stop right now and last but not least I want to say it was an enjoyable class and it was fun to share it with my friends in the class E07 and good luck for our final exam next week. That’s all from me and thank you.

Aiesyah Ghazali
EC08027

Unknown said...

Assalamualaikum and hye to everyone..this is my last comment for this semester.

Firstly i want to say thanks to Miss Marziah for teaching us until me understand. I know it is hard work for miss to teaching me. So, today i want to apologize and ask for your blessing to all of the knowledge you have given.

I very enjoy and relaxing in your class because the game that we play and the laughter that we share.From this class I can learn how to give a good speech and present. It is difficult for me because I don't have any experience before. However, I can increase my experience and my self confident.

I also enjoy myself when we learn about grammar. TELL ME MORE is a great exercise to increase our understanding in grammar.So,we can remember back what we learn before and use it in exam.

I think it my last comment for this time and for this semester.I want to thanks a lot to miss and I will remember what you have already taught me along this semester.Finally, i want to say sorry to everyone especially to miss if i me make any mistake before and good luck to all my friends in this final exam.


MOHD FAKHROL HAFIQ BIN IBRAHIM
EC 08059

Unknown said...

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

firstly,i would like to thanks to my beloved lecturer,miss marziah ..in your session,i got lots of new experience that i have never get before. it was a really great experience and i really enjoy it.As example,the alien-translator...a pair of us will act as an alien and a translator. The alien then will speak in a weird language which we never heard before and the translator will translate it for us..it was something that really fun!!! for the stage fright activity,it was really help me because after that activity..i felt more confident to talk in front...next,tell me more activity..through this activity,my grammar is better than before and also the pronunciations....our last activity,the exhibition...it was a first time for me doing activity like that and it was an exciting activity...i really like it!!!

lastly,i do really enjoy with all of the activities that we did for whole semester 1 and good luck to all of my friends!!


NORFADILAH ZULKEFLI
EC08081

Eagle said...

assalamualaikum...
firstly, i want to thank you for all member and my lecture because give me more knowledge and experience in our life.I hope that you can bless for all the knowledge that you have given.I really hope that you can forgive me for what all silly mistake that I have done.I hope that you can teach me again in the future or next semester.To all my friends , I would like to take this opportunity to wish to all of my classmates, good luck for final exam...chayok...chayok...

Mr. N said...

Assalamualaikum..

Now,we are in the end for this semester..there are so many things happen along this semester..

I don't know how to say it,but firstly, I just to say thank you to my teacher, miss marziah..and all my friends.

For my friendz..It is fun to be with you guys..
I hope we can still be like this for next semester..and make our class to be the best.

And for my beloved teacher, Miss Marziah,thank you very much..
Although i not get many things from this class,unless i have learn something from your class..
especially the 'stage fright'..

I thing that's all i want to say to all you guys for the finally..
hope we can meet again in the next semester..

Good luck for your final exam..and your life..c u later..tata..


MUHAMMAD AIMAN BIN UMAR
EC08069

Unknown said...

Assalamua'laikum....

Hello miss...
All right, thank you very much to Miss Marziah because so many are teaching and share the knowledge and experience to used future along this class.This can help me and other friends.

I enjoy in this class with all the activities that we have done and I got a lot knowledge and skill.

The lastly,I'm so sory for everything that I've done especailly for deliberate mistake.hihihi....

Thank you miss....thank you for everything!! See you again on next time...


norazlina binti azman
ec08102

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum

I think i dont have any comment.thank you for teaching me.i'm happy when i learn in the class.

thank you miss.

MOHD HELMY BIN MOHAMAD
EC08096

ain said...

Assalamualaikum..

I just want to say thank you to miss maziah for teaching me and forgive me for the mistake that I had done. Its a nice experience and I apperciate it. I enjoy being in all the classes. Lastly, thank you

Unknown said...

assalamualaikum...

first, i would like to thank miz marziah for her effort in teaching us English and not only that we also learn other valuable lesson such as teamwork, punctuality,etc.

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum..

Firstly, I want to say that I am very sad about myself for not be a good student in this subject.

I want to make apologize to Miss Marziah for not be a good student.
Always come late, not attend English test but Miss still give a chance to do it. I also want to thank to Miss Marziah for being a good teacher and I think Miss is the very kind English teacher that I have since now...

Thank You Miss Marziah

Muhammad Amirul Asyraf
EC08108

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum..

firstly i want to say sorry to mis marziah because the late of post finale..its is because of internet is problem at my home and i am sick
yesterday.
i also want to say sorry because i am not be a good student.
lastly i want to say thank you to miss for teach me..

thanks miss..

Halimatul munirah bt abd hadi
EC08100

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good day to all,
The semester is coming to an end.Some of us might be changing into different sections so all the best to u'll.Most importantly I would like to thank Miss Marziah for all her dedicated teaching and guidance.All her motivations and courage have brought me till here.I hope all of us pass this semester with flying colours.Besides thank you once again Miss for the betterment of my English.Technical english class was real fun.So I shall wrap up my blog with a =).Have a great holiday to all of you
VALLIAMMAI A/P S.PALANIAPPAN
EC08075

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera..
Hye everyone..

This is my last comment..
I would like to say thank you very much to Miss Marziah because I have learn more about public speaking. To be a great engineer, I should have more confidence to give a good presentation. In Miss Marziah class, I have learn it and I hope that I can apply it when I get mt job. And I also want to say thank you to everyone who teach me how to be a great presenter.

Lastly, I hope that I will learn more for the next time because I want to be a great engineer. Thats all thank you.


Muhammad Mazizan Bin Msduki
EC08037