CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

UHL2312: The Finale (C13)

“Every day I shall put my papers in order and every day I shall say farewell. And the real farewell, when it comes, will only be a small outward confirmation of what has been accomplished within me from day to day.”
~Etty Hillesum~

I really don’t like to say goodbye. But now we almost come to the end of this semester, well, we need one last post to conclude all our experiences throughout the semester, aren’t we?

For me, this semester is really hectic. Time is running fast and fast. But all the struggles seem worth a while when I see you in class. Especially when we laugh together (or at each other hahaha ). For me, it was a great experience teaching all of you – bach of students who are always punctual, unique, creative and amusing in your own way.

So, ‘been there and done that’ what are the things that you like about this course?
Are there any interesting activities or games that that you really enjoy in class?
Did you gain any valuable lesson that you learnt not only in the module but through out your interaction with your classmates, teacher and friends?

Feel free to spill the beans.

“Auf wiedersehen!”

25 soul(s) who dare to be different comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualikum

Time is really flying so fast and now it’s come to end of semester. It’s like just yesterday we did all the activities in the class together. For me, all the activities that we did together make a happy memories in my life at University. I could never forget the things that we did in class.The activity that I like the most is human sculpture which we had need to be a statue. The English class is the most enjoyable time in here after having such stressful week. Having a superb, lovely teacher like Miss Marziah make the time that we spend together valuable. I got learned a lot of new things and it actually useful in daily life especially in building a softskill. But at the end it depend on yourself whether you want to apply it or not, right? Remember when we had to repeated same word in Tell Me More? It’s really tiring and irritated to repeat the word but that the only way to learn pronounces it correctly and perfectly. The final project is Product Exhibition which luckily, we managed to get everything done in last minutes. To Miss Marziah, I like to apologizes if I did anything wrong during your class. Sorry Miss for everything. I know I’m a little bit troublesome sometime. Sorry Miss and thank you for everything. In the end, it’s sad to say goodbye.

From your lovely dearest stiudent,

NUR HAZIRA
CB08091

Anonymous said...

Hi there….hopefully all of you in pink of health...Don’t be stress for the coming of final examination …Hopefully all my friends can do well in your examination…
Urmmm...So short semester now we are in the end of semester one…all activities we have done together, so funny went I recall back all the memories, it’s make me laugh alone hahaha :)
I really enjoy from one activity that my friends must follow all the Miss Maziah motion without know that he or her motion exactly true…For me as observers, really funny when I saw all the motion definitely different from motion that Miss Maziah had done. Huhuhu...Miss Maziah is the greatest n superb lecturer I really enjoy when come to her class but I want to apologize because I can’t be a good student during your class…And one more thing my English is not really good.
Lastly, for the last activity which is product activities is really give me a lot of lesson and make me wonder to be an engineer I must be confident and must be fluent in English speaking otherwise I can’t get that particular job..This all elements I had practice during tell me more session, I must repeat the same words until the words are understand...Really hard :(
Finally, thanks’ a lot to Miss Maziah and all my friends for all the sweets memories...And Good luck For your final Examination..Aja!!!

Anonymous said...

salam..
hello everybody..
times gone very faster right??.And final exam was becoming it make all the students busy to study..haha!!.Mode study in UMP..huhu..So gud luck for me and also all my friends.Chayok!!
Today I want to share with you about my final project that is Product Exhibitions.In this project I and my group members choose my phone because its the latest mobile..Beside it easily for my group to do this project . I am very excited for this project because each group must have own booth and my group too.It first experience of my life.
For this project I can improved my pronunciation , gain my
confident because I try to speak confidently in front Miss Marziah when I presented my part.I was scared when she look at me.Actually she is not a fierce lecturer..But normal hen student present infront lecturer..Its difficult for me but I think positive.so I can conclude that this project make me enjoy and happy. huhu!!And again gud luck for final exam for all my friends.
daaa~

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum and good morning everyone....

We meet in July and now its end of October already.Next week final exam and good luck my friend!!!Study smart k???And then time to go back..HEHEHEHE...

First time meet all of you we have done an activity for ice breaking and thanks to you Miss Marziah I can remember all my friend's name faster than usually.

What i like most in this course??Of course the activities and the games.A lot of activities and games make me fun and not bored not as usually when in English class at school and matriculation.hehehe..

Whats activities we have done huh???
Human sculpture make us to show our creativity so that others group can guess what our group done.Takes time to thing its and lastly we decide to do situation at the court.

Times for individual presentation i still feel afraid.May be i Didn't use the tips that was given.Hehehe..

And of course doing the voice projection is one of the activities that i never done before.Interesting activities actually.And so funny when we have to act without speaking in regular language but using twisted tongue.

When learning technical description i felt a little bit boring. Not s much games and we have to focus in writing. But thanks because when learning it i know that to describe something they are special ways to do it in writing.

Thanks miss marziah for giving us presents for the adjective games.At time yes i have to memorize all the adjective words taht i know but unfortunately our group still lose..hahaha..

Last thing we did was group project.We do the preparation last minute because we have activities that last weekend. All was did in rush because we were the first group to present..Didn't care about tired because what we thought
we must finish the preparation.huhu..

After finish the presentation yes we felt so good.hehehe..and the next day was the last day for technical English class.Fell very sad but have to take it.

To Miss Marziah thanks for teaching us in this semester.Really good lecturer.heheh..Forgive us if we have done something wrong..

This class was very enjoyable class.Hope to see you again nexy semester even though we wil not be in the same section again.

Hard to say goodbye..

Good luck everyone..
Good luck in your life..

Take care of yourself!!!

Goodbye!!!

Anonymous said...

minute by minute, days by days, and month by month. finally we meet at the end of semester. huh! what the fast flying time that I've dun realizes it. seems like last week I enter to this UMP. but the life must go on. there no time we can return back. times like a blade, it will wound us if we cant control it. In AL-QURAN also said bout it. so beware of the time. dont waste it with the waste things!
perhaps, i would like to flashback since enter till now.
at the first times I enter in the BCS class at section 13. I not really shocked about 30 females students in there. but what I'm shocked is the split class after it. i the only 1 in class. what the weird feeling on that. but I do as usual. I don't know if I doesn't enter English class, when I can communicate with the others just like now?! anyway, I thanks to U miss to get me close with the others. and now, the time fly back in here, and we are just now prepare for the final exam.
hope U would forgive me if I have mistake along with ur class.
thanks a lot for ur teaching and best cooperation when in the class.
hope we'll meet again.
.........till the end.......

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum..
English class.. Always be the fun class for me since I was in standard one. But for university class, I didn't expected that English class would be the fabulous English class i ever had! Thanks to Miss Marziah. You had lighten up our class starting from the first class we had when we need to introduce ourselves. You had build my confidence. "Be yourself. You are what you are now".
The most event that I will mesmerize for the whole my life is Exhibition Event. Actually, I had prepared the speech.. Unfortunately, I had forgot everything. So, I spoke based on what I saw on the internal part of sandwich maker. "Its not about your languange". This words also given by you, Miss Marziah. That gave me the strengh to speak up although I was quite nervous at that time. Thanks. Thank you Miss Marziah. You had change me a lot about my perspective towards English. One more thing, I want your forgiveness if I had made mistakes since the first class till now.
-Thank You-

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum and very good morning..

I really hope Miss Marziah and friends are better than yesterday..

For my last comments for this first semester, I would like to thank you so much to Miss Marziah because teach our class so nicely. Miss, for your class every morning I wake up I thought this morning have your class but your class only on Monday and Tuesday.

I ‘m so excited to go for your class because I enjoyed with you as a teacher who teaching us in the class. My stress more less decrease because at your class have many games that can improve my language, and also the presentation its become me not afraid at all when present at the front.

Lastly, I just want to say that I very happy to attend your class and enjoyed your teaching. I really very sorry to Miss Marziah since you teach me I do the wrong thing or something that hearth you. I so sorry to you. Hope you can teach me for next semester.

Thank You.

Your beloved students,

Tengku Nurnadia Bt Tengku Majani
Cb08052

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum,

This is the last comment for me.Anyway from the beginning I in this class english,I thought that this class english is so bored.
But,alhamdulillah I knew that the english class is the best class I attend. No stress when I attend this class.


Thank you very much to my beloved teachers,miss Marziah to give opputurnity to all of us,C13 give chance to talk about this english class.

Then,from for that,I really enjoy to attend this class. Not only all of the time in class we are studying, but also have gaming that interest week by week.
The lesson also helpful for me as student and as the best person.

There are a lot of memories to attend this class. We share together about our feeling and opinion. Hope that I get the advantages for the sharing information with you,teacher.


Lastly.I am very sorry to miss Marziah if I have something wrong to you.
That all for now.
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

assalamulaikum to evryone especially miss marziah..
before i reach ump,i think english subject is very difficult to learn,so many grammar that we must follow and somehow i don't understand what each meaning is..
but when i'm study in ump,especially with miss,i learn a lot of vocab,how to pronounce and so on until i can speak in english not in very well but still can and understand what the word is..
in class,miss did so many activities that make us not too bored in class and happy when we learn with you..
thank you miss for teaching us everything..
we all love you so much.. :)

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum =)

Finally..

We had finished our first semester here..in Universiti Malaysia Pahang..Final is coming..soon..just a few day from now on..

Thank you for all C13 student..You were great friends I ever had..and also forgive me for everything..
Lets pray together for our final exam..

We had meaningful time with you Miss..

We did the product exhibition and presentation successfully..
All of this because our beloved teacher had teach a lot..

For Miss Marziah..

Honestly, you are the first teacher that can make me feel enjoy in english class..

You make me brave, confident, and I really feel conmfortable when I'm with you..
You motivate us..
You make us laugh..
You also can make us realise the meaningful of life..
and you make us feel great..
did you know that..

Thank you for everything Miss..
One semester with you..
I feel time run faster and faster..
You are the best English teacher I ever had..

For this great oppurtinity..
I would like to ask your forgiveness if I had do something wrong..

Wish we all luck Miss..
We want to be as great as you..
Miss Marziah..
We all love you..=(

Anonymous said...

nurul hALIMATUL AKMAL BT MIOR
CB08030
ASSALAMUALAIKUM...
IN THIS finale comment,i would like to thankful to my beloved lecturer,miss marziah..
thanks a lot for teaching me in this semester..hope we can met again in next semester..
for your information..i am very love to attend to your class,every weeks..
have a class with you sometimes can release my tension in studying..we always play some interesting games,that always make me laugh and happy..
besides playing a game,i also enjoy learning english subject with you..
in your class,i am very exciting to hear your experience during your study at the UPM and matriculation college..sometimes it gaves me a very high spirit to keep studying..
i love you sooo much!!
all the best i wish for you!!
hope you always happy in your life...
this all thet i can say..
miss to have a good time with you..salam...

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum...

First of all, I would like to say thank you very much to our beloved lecturer, Miss Marziah and all my dearest friends.

Time is running very fast and sometimes it leaves us far away. We are not able to catch it.
It is just like a dream...yesterday we met and now, we are at the end of semester. Hopefully, all of us will get the best result for this first semester...

This semester was a great moment for me because I have done so many things that I have never done before this. Learning this subject make me realize who I am and what I should do for my future. At the same time, it is really motivated me. Nothing can I say except I am really enjoy with this class.

This is to all my friends,
"In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chip that make life sweet, surprising and yummy...thanks for being that yummy chocolate chip"

To Miss Marziah, thank you very much for everything and I am really appreciate it. Thanks for showing me the truth about life. You are such a great lecturer!!! I also want to apologize if I have done anything's wrong.

Lastly, let us keep all the sweet memories we have together through this semester in Section 13.

-huZiRa- said...

Assalamualaikum...
hye everyone! i have no idea acctually what to say...huhu...it was my dream to further my study far from Perlis..i want to go through the feeling of homesick, worrying about bus ticket and not forget to mention about other state culture..the day i got the UPU result, i was a little bit sad acctually because i was dreaming to further my study at UNIMAS..hahaha...

however, i'm still glad as pahang is far enough.huhu...and, i did feel what i want to feel before...the first night in UMP, i was crying because i miss my beloved youngest brother so much...huhu...

the most contra of Perlis and Pahang that i care most is the goodies price and sure the food..i love spicy food...luckily they still got 'sambal belacan' in here...hehehe...

owh yeah...i would like to tell you the price of my ticket...before the surcharge, it was only Rm48.10 but after the 30% increasement, it is RM 62.55..haha...so 'cheap'...however, what to do?it was my dream...

as a conclusion, i'm feeling lucky of being at UMP despite of much troubles in here...huhu...i hope, i can finish my study on time and i will pass with flying colours...Good luck to all of you guys...

Shakirah Binti Saidin

Anonymous said...

Salam....
hello everyone..(^-^)

First and foremost, I would like to thank my lovely English lecturer, Miss Marziah who had taught us for this semester.

what can I conclude about this subject, technical English, i feel so enjoy at every class because there are so much fun with lot of activities beside the skills of the miss teach in our class.

The activities such ice breaking, individual presentation n the last activity that we have done which is the product exhibition make me more confident and improve my knowledge... I also learn how to cooperate with my friend.

The 'tell me more' taught me the grammar as well to pronounce the words because we should pronounce with right pronounciation.It is really good for me..

Lastly, I would like to give my full apologize if I have done anything wrong along your class. I really hope you will accept that.

Good luck to everyone for final exam...
Go2 chayo'...

Bubye......

farhah mohd sajari
(cb08063)

Anonymous said...

Assalamualikum,

First of all i would to thank to our beloved lecturer miss marziah.Thank you miss because you have done a lot of things to us to make we all success in our life.Besides thats,you also teach a lots and everythings for us during this semester.You are very sporting and very understanding person especially in the class.
Actually i'm enjoyable during this class.Especially, when we have playing a games together in the class,even the games are not just for laughing.
Other than that,another activity that i have done which is TELL ME MORE is quite interesting.TELL ME MORE is one of the activity that i never do before this and this is my new experience.Through this activity, i'm also can improve my pronounciation,grammar and so on.Also for the product exhibition,its really help me to improve my speaking skills and encourage me to be able to speak up in public...
I hope all this activities that we have done can help me in my future.Finally,thanks a lots again to miss marziah,you are really nice person and also to my lovely friends,thank you very much...i wish good luck for all of you,sorry for everythings if i have do something wrong...
Thats all...see you guys next times...bye!!
wslm...

nurulhuda zainal
cb08059

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum....

hey there....i hope u all happy always although final exam are around the corner....don't be pressure k.....

i feel that times gone very faster...
we meet on July,,but now..we just have a few days before semester break...

do U still remember when we meet at the first time????
at the same time that we learn in English class at the first class
in the first week....

we don' know each other...,but Miss Marziah make me fun, more activities the we have done, make more joke to make sure students will not bored at the class....
honestly,,,,we fell so lucky to know about U miss,,because U not just a teacher,,but U are the kind of sister that help us in our study..thank so much miss....

for the first activities until last....i learn more the things...i meet the different of conduct of friends..but we still can be cooperate each other....

i still remember that the activity i like most....the voice projection....actually since primary school until matriculation, i never done try this activities...
but U miss,,U have the more skill to teach me and one of that by using this activity...i so enjoy and not bored no as usually when English class at my previously study...huhuhuhuhu

actually i feel so scared....in my life, i really hate this subject,i don't know why,,that's why i cannot get the best result in English subject during examination and not master in speaking, writing and so on...hopefully when the end this semester, i can practice all the skill that U teach me to improve my English for my future...i hope so...

thanks so much to U miss because get close to me and my friends...also..i really hope U can forgive me for all my mistake that can make U hurt...I'm so sorry because cannot be your best student...

lastly...i hope U still teach us in the next semester because we love U so much...
thank 4 everything...

May GOD Bless YOU...SMILE AlwaYz =)

and to all my friend and special 4 my beloved friends(wanie,farha and huda...)
>gud luck in u'r final...
>we are best pren until die...
>love+miss you'll so much

~~Friends
Friends smile at you.
They like your face.
They want to be with you
Any old place.~~

~~Friends have fun with you.
Friends share
They’re glad when you’re happy---
When you’re sad, they care.~~

~~If you’re a friend
Then you care, too.
That’s why your friends
Are glad you’re you!!! ~~

>>and special 4 u Miss Marziah...my lovely lecture...

For teaching children lessons,
to help them as they grow,
Let this gift remind you,
You're the best lecturer we know!

Thank you special lecturer
For helping me to know
The things I need to learn
To live my life and grow.

I feel good with you because
Your teaching makes me see,
If I work at it, I can do it.
Thanks for showing me!

I'm happy that you're my lecturer;
I enjoy each lesson you teach.
As my role model you inspire me
To dream and to work and to reach.

With your kindness you get my attention;
Every day you are planting a seed
Of curiosity and motivation
To know and to grow and succeed.

You help me fulfill my potential;
I'm thankful for all that you've done.
I admire you each day, and I just want to say,
As a lecturer, you're number one!

wassalam...
nurul ain binti ramli_cb08069_

Anonymous said...

assalammualaikum to all my friend...i want talk something for our finale blog....finally we come to the end,alright without wasting the time I would like to answer the question. Firstly I will answer yes because english language is a international language, moreover we as a future managers should master this language very well.Hence I support this cource it's helped a lot in developing my English language skills and by keeping up this course I hope one day or before I finish up my studies I can be a profesional in this language.
Activities?????? well there many games we played together is blogging for me It is fun because It make us to read more.First I not so interested in this thing but after that I realized that this is one of Miss Marziah plan to help us in master this language.From that moment I was start blogging,when ever I got time I will use it to read any article,and I use this upportunity to upgrade my language not for earn or to show of infront of my friends.Then the others game we use to play on tuesday such as read friends notes that was My first activities after my operation and I still remember the question that is 'Are you clever'.hahaha funny,but I managed to answer wisely thanks god.
And for the last question I would like to answer that I have learnt many things from my classmate such as teamwork,loving classmate,helping and so on and so forth.
AND about Miss Marziah.........She is the coolest lecture we have and I like to go to her class because of her kindness.

Anonymous said...

aiii....for my last comment....
i want dedicated this poem to all my beloved friend and teacher....hope our friendship will get long forever...


Our wondrous volunteers,
Truly, bless you all!
Because of you, dear Earhart School
Is always standing tall!

We cover the spectrum here,
Go from K to 5.
And the efforts of you fabulous folks
Really make us come alive!

It's not just what you do,
It's that you do it ALL.
And anything you do -
Well - we have a ball!

Our day trips, just for instance,
Like when we made the scene,
At Eisenhower's museum,
In good old Abilene.

Or on our camping trips,
Volunteers make it happen.
Without your wondrous presence,
We teachers would be snappin'!

It's lots of work you do,
Your responsibility is supreme.
And best of all, we laugh a lot,
Life is but a dream.

Take Camp Aldrich, for instance,
All that basement fun.
Glow in the dark light-up balls,
Shining ever bright -- like midnight suns.

Or how about Camp Alabaster?
That Rim Hike draws real raves.
Old Growth Forest, Boiling Springs,
And, naturally, those bat caves.

All because of you,
Our volunteers so great,
Time and time again,
You step up - so first rate.

Volunteers for Prize Patrol,
Helping young scholars to read.
Building minds so beautifully,
With efficiency and great speed.

Visiting class and schooling kids,
On subjects truly great.
Like teaching them chess, what a game!
A total, pure checkmate!

Volunteers at breakfast,
Standing on the firmest legs.
Cooking up bacon and pancakes,
And delectable scrambled eggs.

And volunteers extraordinaire,
In our un-air-conditioned school.
Bringing iced towels on the hottest days,
Comforting the kids? So cool!

I just can't thank you folks enough,
'Volunteer' is synonymous with great.
But if you think I'm done with the praise,
I beseech you all - just wait.

I cite those classic words,
Of you volunteers, Margaret Mead rings true.
Her quote means the world to all of us,
Especially because of you.

Listen to those words now,
You volunteers so bright.
They come with tons of gratitude,
For making all so right:

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

actually i refer this poem from...
www.poemstogo.tv......

thank you so much for all my member(C13) and all my beloved teacher....=p

Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum..

friends,
time passes without we realize,but still,we enjoyed it to the fullest!!we're always together and help each other to continue our lives as students at ump.i has had some good friends before at my previous schools,but my friends at ump are among the best.plus,we have a wonderful lecturer that has been teach us to be a real human being.technical english is not something new to me,because basically,it is similar to the english that we learned at school and matriculation.but technical english was interesting and an enjoyable lesson.


for such a great time that we shared together,i want to say thank you..
for such a wonderful friendship that we created,i also want to say thank you..
and lastly,for someone which is very kind and sweet,someone called
miss marziah,i would like to say thank you very much for your guidence through our lessons all year long.

wassalam...

Anonymous said...

There have something that i nearly forget. Although the time already past of us but most people think Time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of Time, and I can tell you: they are wrong. Time is a potent firestorm.

The time can come back with the all of our memories in that. anyone though we can't back to the past. (yeah, it necessary impossible). But U all already in the past just right now. Seems if U didn't realizes my word, its alright.

I here only want to said:
THANKS to all ESPECIALLY TO MISS MARZIAH who brighten up our class and lets pray together and get bless on us to success in our life.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A NICE LIFE ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hello..
It's like we just got to know each other yesterday and now it comes to the finale.I really had fun in the class that wa conducted by Miss Marziah.

The things that we learned together and those memories that we had sometimes make me realize that being a student is not stress at all.I can't denied the fact that it is a common thing being stress but now I know how to overcome with it.

Miss Marziah taught me lots of things that I've never know before and I really want to thank of being such a good lecturer.

To all my friends, you guys are really cool and thanks for being a part of my life.I really appreciate the time that we had together eventhough sometimes maybe there were misunderstanding between us but it is a common thing.

What can I say anymore..It is such a good thing to have memories with all of you.

The final exam is coming soon so I want to wish all of you the best of luck.Last but not least,to Miss Marziah I want to thank for all things that you have taught and I really appreciate that.

daaa..

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum everyone!!!
The finale is here. Now is the time to conclude everything that we had been gone through out the whole semester. First of all I would like to thank all my friends for their cooperation given from the beginning till the end.
Next, I had learned many things during this class. I enjoyed every single thing that happened during this class. Especially all the fun and joy we had together. All the activities that we had done always teach us something. Games and quizzes. I also enjoyed the last but not least the final exhibition. Felt a lot of fun during that time. Even though we were really exhausted and frustrated during the preparation of our exhibition. Enjoyed the sandwich a lot!! So, that’s all I think. Good luck for the upcoming final exam. Do the best of you and be the best of all.
Lastly, before I leave, thank you a lot Miss Marziah. Sorry for always coming late to class and make you angry. As you said before that we remind you back your memories as a student. So,remember us always. Good luck in your future.
Farewell...!!
Till we meet again on next semester...!!
Take care!!!

SITI NUR AZWANI BT MD.ISMAIL(CB08067)

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Without we realize it had already end of semester 1.What I gained through this whole process is something new,extraordinary,fresh and lots of weird things.Hehe.But deep inside I know that this is the place that will taught me to be a better and stronger person. InsyaAllah...

The memories with all of you guys the members of c13 will stay remain in my heart forever.I love every each of you as all of you have different ways of attitude,the way you talk and the most I love is your various facial expression.Hehe.However,do forgive me if all this while there are some misunderstandings that happen between us without I realizing it.So,0-0 yah!Morever,I was so glad to know and make friends with all of you.All of you are very special in my heart.

Not to forget our beloved Miss Marziah.Miss,thank you for everything.Miss is such a nice and awesome lecturer.It is hard to find someone like her nowadays. Miss is really understanding and willing to give and take with us especially about the submitted of blog comment and tell-me-more. Thank you again.Besides,I learn to be more confident as this subject need us to do couple of presentation. Furthermore,I can release my stress as UHL2312 always make me laugh and happy by the activities that conducted by Miss Marziah.What I can say?It is really fun!I am sure I will missed that moment...However,I learn to improve my vocabulary and pronounciation during this subject.Not to forget my language.

Last but not least,good luck in your final examination.Tawakkal is important.But not to forget you must worked very hard to achieve all your dreams.May all of us succeed with flying colors.InsyaAllah.So,good luck and so long!

Anonymous said...

Asslmlkm……..

OOlaaaa……. Wow now all of us are at the final semester one. It means that all of us have been in UMP about 6 month already, even though it is not exactly 6 month. But in mathematically it is 6 month. It is not the end of our journey yet guys. May be for this subject with Miss Marziah yes it is but for us there are still a few years more to complete our degree and became an engineer. For this subject UHL 2312 it is really means a lot to me. Why I said like that? It is because from this subject I have learned so many things and sorry to say to Miss Marziah I did not apply all the things that you have give it to me. It’s not because I did not like it but maybe it is little bit difficult for me to do it.
Let start from the first day I enter to this class I fell bored because in my mind why I have to learn this subject and the other things is this class is held at noon so as you know on that time people rather to sleep than study or learning. But when I enter to your class you have make me change my mind. At your class I felt enjoys, relax, and free because you make me feel like that. I like this subject because there is no homework, no lecture, and so on. This subject has taught me lots of thing that I could get from anywhere else before. From this subject I have learn so many things that change a little bit of my life, such as how to work in group, how to feel confident when are on stage and so on. Thanks miss for all the things that you have made to me. Sorry for all the things that I have made before that may be makes you feel not comfortable or disappointed and I also want to say that I’m sorry because always make a blur face when you ask me a question.
If you love someone more than anything,
then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

Anonymous said...

hype all
finally we almost to the end of the semester.
huhu
final is juat around the corner.
but till now, me myself and I also duno how far my study for my final.
what i do everyday is wake up, study, eating, sleeping and hangout with my friends.
and sometimes my friends and i went for overnight at kuantan especially at the beach-Telok Cempedak.
Sounds like we are just wasting our time. haha
But just want to release our tension by gathering together.
study week?
hurm
no class at all
except for yesterday
i went for english class
doing the tell me more.
Alhamdulillah, i get 10 % for the activity.
for me, english is the best subject in the world.
thanks MISS MARZIAH for everything you did to us in class.
purely, i like the way you teach. :)
thats all from me
(>_<)