CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

M01: Guess??

Hello guys!

Let's talk about the music video that we have watched in class. Have you ever watched it before?

I think the music video is so artistic and full of riddles. Haha. I’m still scratching my head though.

What about you?

Can you guess the reason why the first man is lying on the sidewalk? He said something to the people, right? But what is it? Why everyone is laying on the ground after he explains it?


In your opinion, what’s the message that this music video tries to convey? Why do you say so?

Hmm..

Dare to guess?

Let’s hear from you!

13 soul(s) who dare to be different comments:

Law@wnoS ( MH08061) said...

LAW XUE NI
MH08061

I am glad to be the first person who give my comment at here.Good day everyone. I have watched the video for many times but I still cannot confirm what the message which try to convey by this music video. The story in this music is rather weird but it is interesting too. A man lay on the road while he is going to work. He blocked someone and many people started to ask him about the reason for lying on the road. Yet, the man refused to tell them the truth. Once, the man told them the truth, the others lying on the road too!

In my view, the man maybe felt tired or tense with his life. The hectic lifestyle in the city make him forgot to rest an relax himself. Hence, he started to lay his body on the road to relax his mind and think of his future. He refused to tell the pedestrians because he afraid his word may affect others’ feeling. After he told them the reason, other people may agree with his point, started to lay on road to look for a peaceful and tranquility. In my opinion, the video is trying to convey the message of hectic life in the cities. Sometimes, we should have a good rest after working and maintain a healthy lifestyle in our daily life.

Anonymous said...

(MuHammAd Zulfadhli bin Md Zaki)
(MH08044)
(M01)

Assalamualaikum...and hye my friends..
I have watched the video for many times but I still cannot confirm what the message which try to convey by this music video.
In my oppinion, why the first man is lying on the sidewalk,and he said something to the people,and than,everyone is laying on the ground after he explains it because,maybe he tell to everyone that someday will become a doomsday. so,everyone also laying on the ground to thinking about their life.so,i think this music video want to show message about the people must thinking about their life and what have they done in their life..that's all..thank you..

Din said...

Muhd Hafizuddin b Rozi
MH08037
M01

hello everyone..I'm glad because I'm the third one who will guess what was the man saying to everybody.. I think that he was saying all the things that we had done to ourselves is something we must think for..and we will die one day or another..thank you..

keketaman said...

hello...i wish i could be the last person to give comment on this topic.

the video really make me sick when i watch it over and over again.
seriously teacher,you really knows how to torture your student.

ok back to the topic,for my guess the person who lying on the street told the worst thing will happen to the crowd and they got nothing to change it.so they just lying together and maybe waiting for some hope..

seriously,it take me an hours to think bout it.thank you teacher!

mr ridhi said...

che muhammad ridhwan che hashim
mh08049

Hello miss marziah..
Sorry to keketaman for cannot be the last person to give comment.Agree with you about she really like torture us.As she said "dont be good,dont pity to everyone" already show her true colour.HAha..Just joking..

Back to our topic, there are severel thing that cause the man laying on the road. First, maybe earthquake will happen.The first man who are laying know the fact. Second, maybe above them there are alien's plane which ready to pick them.So they afraid. Third,maybe he tell them, "if you dont want to go to office today,come lay with me.If you do that i will pay your salary."

There are many thing that can cause that.Thank you teacher.

Anonymous said...

jeme said...

muhamad azman bin mohd yamin(mh08066)

Hello miss.......


Since the day I watch the interesting music video in the class until now,i keep thinking about what is actually happen to the man was layed on the roadside.

But,I try my best to guess what had been said by that man.
In my view,i think the man layed on the road to hear the singer sang the song.He was wholeheartedly interested with the song.So he just laying there wait for the song to finish.By the way he can hear clearly that song..

Thank You...

Anonymous said...

Ahmad Azril b Azmi
MH08060

Salam miss..
and have a good days..

haha...
Sorry Keketaman..I'll be the last person to comment on this topic..

Miss..

I had view the video for about a month.Thats why i take a long time to make a comment for you.But, since the first day i view this video, its still hard for me to find the answer for the reason the man laying on the road before the others people followed him.

But for you, I will try my best to give a few opinion about what had happen.

Miss,

I quite agree with what Ridhwan had said, "Third,maybe he tell them, "if you dont want to go to office today,come lay with me.If you do that i will pay your salary."I think this opinion could been accepted.

But for me,the truth about what that man had said to the others is,"i had a dream last night telled me that, who ever laying their body on this road for about a month, they will give a superpower and will be rich."

Besides that I also think, the man had feel something wrong with the world and with his life.He started to feel stressed up and give up with his life.That why he just layed his body there without doing nothing and waiting for something.After he had been pressured to tell he truth by the other people, he started to story them what he feel and that made they all feel stressed up and they also had been give up before they started to laying their body on the road an with the first man, they had waiting for smething to be happen..

This is what i can think after a month i had view this video clip..

Thank you..

asuramaru™ said...

MUHAMMAD NAUFAL BIN KAMARUDZAMAN
MH08058

Assalamualaikum and good evening miss Marziah....

Sorry for not blogging for a long time, quite busy with some works.

So all of others above still cannot be the last person commenting on this matter. Sorry guys, i think i will be the last person commenting on this matter. Hehehehe....

Anyway about this music video, i think the person who lay his body on the road had said to all people that he are going to die and he don't want all of the people help them because if they help them, they also will die due to helping him.

Anyway this is just my opinion on this matter. Maybe there are other things that the person had told the others.

cUteGiRl FoReVeR said...

Nur Ain Afiqah bte Abdul Latiff
MH08028

Assalammualaikum and good day to my beloved miss and all of my friend.Today I would like to give my opinion about the video that miss give us to watch currently in class.

At first,I also can't understand the part where a guy lying down at the end of this video.I think that the guy feel that he has a lot of sins since he born to this world.So,he thought that with lying down at the road God will forgive him.

After other people hear what this guy told them,they are also think the same thing and lying together with him.They are hope that God will forgive them for all the faults at past.

What I told just now,only my opinion.I don't know the real message that they want to achieve us.Maybe there are other good reason why the guy lying down.

Thank you to all.

beggy_k said...

Hi all, very tensed and confused right now. Don't know what to write about the music video.

A man is going to work, I guess, suddenly lay down at the side of the road. Another man passed by got hit the guy laying down and fell down. He asked him why is he lying down there. That guy refused to tell him the reason and tell him to leave him alone. And then, a crowd was there to know the reason why is he lying on roadside. At last, a policeman also came by to ask that similar question.
Finally, he told them but it kept in suspense. No one knows what he told but the others who listen to the guy, they also lay down like that guy on the roadside.
Now, here comes our task. We have to guess what the guy told the people so they also lie down like him.

I was having no idea at all what was the guy told them but I had read comments of my other classmates and find onut that Che Ridhwan's comment is funny but logically thinking maybe it could be the answer for what we have to guess. Maybe he tell them, "if you dont want to go to office today,come lay with me.If you do that i will pay your salary".
I'm quite agree to that guessing.
Or else maybe he just wanted to have some attention to attract others, so he used this method to attract others. This is my opinion.

That's all. Thank you n BUBYE.

Lady Leng said...

Nur syafiqah
MH08072


aite miss..
i know you not cruel actually just like keketaman and ridhi wrote and said. You just wanna us to think and use our brain little bit, so it can function and work more effectively, right??huhu....

First time I see this video music, I can't truly understand at all what it is all about because I don't focus during that time you show it to us. Probably I'm in different dimension..ahaaha..

Then, I saw it at my room over and over again and finally make me understand and realize something. Maybe it is wrong but I think this video is about a man who knows about life after death. Maybe he had entered or saw something that nobody hasn’t see yet, like he met with ‘ripper’ or dream about the other world. In that world, he saw unseen experienced and make him scared about himself sins and other people’s sins nowadays. So when he told the crowd of people, they feel so terrible and all lying down just like the man. Hehe..

The video's director has said "to tell you would deaden the impact, and would probably make you want to lie down in the road too". So, I think if miss and you guys want to know what is exactly the man said, we should ask the director himself, right??

mclom said...

Norsyazwani bt Badilah

Hello miss...
Now iwant to guess what i watch the video clips which song by Thomas yorke and
that title is Just that it showed by miss in my class.For your information,i watched it when I was form 4 but
I don't know what means that they want to let me know.

Actually,i also dont understand about their lyrics. When i Watched this video i saw a person who are old person
is lying on the sidewalk.I think this man want to make something different that people must not do it before this.
For instance like we need to make the invention to produce new product or something new version.Therefore,
we got a sophisticated product that it is easier for us to finish our job.

Then, when the first man that lying on the sidewalk said to the peole why he did like this,the other people also
did the same what that man did it.So, today is familiar happend in the world like when someone got the new idea
and then they tell to someone that they got a nice idea to make new somethings.Later,other person will copy with
the new idea that they got.So it is siutable and logic right when compare with this video.This is because when the first man said
why he lying there,then the others people did the same with him.

I think this attitude not better as a student.This is because we must not copy our assignment with my friends.We must try first before you
copy it.In addition,When got the quiz or test you must do alone because it want to test your level not to
show your higher marks with copy with another idea or frien's answer. I hope we can do the better job with our effort.

That's all fo me,thak you

Ah Wee said...

Lim Sing Wee
MH08057

I'm glad I'm the last person that comment at here. I'm almost have no idea on what the vedio try to tell us. Is it because of just for showing off and doesn't mean anything to us? Or try to tell us the worlds dooms day is coming? If really tell that, why people lying at the ground and do nothing? If i meet those kinds of people in the roadside, i will walk through them and step at them! Make me completely no idea on what they try to tell me! Those people don't have inisiative at all. Following others person's act without using their own minds. This made them really looks irritating for me. If really want to find a peaceful worlds just go to the countryside and have a good rest at there. No need lying at the middle of the road and looks like no hopes at all to live on. This kind of people is the failure of citizen for me. I still believe that we shouldn't stop keep trying until we success. Then, why should suddenly lied at the middle of road? Are the want to committee suicide from beginning? If really have this motive, just using the simple one poisioning yourself and no needs block the predestrian! ... Too weird for me. Completely have no idea on what it want to tell me. Really sorry for not using the softer method on comment this video. Because i have watch almost 20 times but no results come out from my minds. Thats all from me.